|6

Days went by with the blink of an eye.
I was too busy learning the art of cooking with perfection.

It had been a month now since I had arrived in Paris.
I had started working as a beginner pastry chef in my aunt's restaurant.

I recieved multiple complements for excelling the dish in a less time span .

My mum called me now and then , inquiring about my well being.
I missed her, though she used to irritated the hell out of me but I feel incomplete without it .

And Jimin~
Jimin was always in my head , though sometimes I was too ingrossed in making the perfect Macarons ,but he was there , always.
It can be stated as a type of obsession.

I missed him too.
We had our usual late night chats but meeting up was a big question .
The days I had an off he was busy.
After all the young man had just started his trade.
I didn't want to be a hindrance to his newly set up business .

When one day I came across a bouquet of white Lillie's lying at my doorstep .
My morning couldn't have been any sweeter than the smell of the fresh lillies.
A small note hung at the end of the ribbon .
It read
"Morning beautiful,
Would you do me the pleasure of joining me for dinner , tonight.
I would love to see you in something white ,just like the lillies .
~yours handsome
Jiminie ."
This was way to much for my poor heart to handle.
Jimin was slowly gradually capturing his dominance over my heart.
I entered the house and carefully placed the lillies in a vase .
I grabbed my phone , clicked a picture and sent with a message.
"Now now Mr. Jiminie you do
Know how to win a girl's heart ".

Jm: "Flowers always work wonders
so now could I have the
privilege to inquire for the
answer to my humble request.

His message made me chuckle ,such a dork.

*Yes sir I would gladly join you
for dinner.*

Jm :. "I'm extremely happy to hear
that , I'll be there to pick you
up at 8 ,if that's suitable for
you miss?.

*Yes sir , that's very much to
my liking*.

Now where is that white dress I stole from my sisters closet?

I rushed to the kitchen to make some classic brownies which always wins over the hearts.
After mixing the batter and transferring it to the oven the kitchen was filled with the sweet aroma of the melting chocolate.
I passed my day cooking ,cleaning and day dreaming about the dinner.
As it was time for me to get ready , I put on the white dress , set up my hair and experimented with new makeup and it surprising wasn't a disaster ,which it usually is.

I reached the ground floor to be greeted by the beautiful man whom I was wanting to meet since a long time.
He stood in a pair of white pants ,black boots ,a black t-shirt tucked in and a black leather jacket casually hanging on his arm.
We wore the same colour making us look like a couple.
"Hello beautiful, I had not expected white to be a colour to not suit you but I must say white is really your colour".

"I can say the same for you , but Jiminie you look good in all colours".
I flirted back.

He smirked and led me to his car.

As we were buckled up.
I inquired "so where are we off to ?"
I handed him the box of brownies making him pause to reply to my question.
He indulged in the brownies ,moaning from the rich goodness .
I wiped the chocolate from the edge of his lips ,chuckling at his childish behaviour.

"To your favourite place".
He answered and gulping the rich goodness before going for another piece.
Now I had the whole ride to think that which is my favourite place in Paris when I have only lived here not more than a year.

----------------------❤️----------------------

Today's song recommendation:
Summertime
by cinnamons,evening cinema.

#alllivesmatter.
Please do not pester any k-pop idol to take out money for the #blacklivesmatter case because everyone is under a great economic loss . South Korea has also gone under a great loss , and idols have taken out immense amount of money for the recovery. Multiple people have commented under idols sns posts to "open their wallet" but this similar attitude is not shown to American artists who seem to be quite now. Instead of calling a k-pop idol non-supportive go and tell this to the American artists who living in the same country are doing nothing.
Please understand the economic loss of all the countries during the pandemic . Utmost efforts are made towards this difficult situation.
I hope everyone will understand and support instead of fighting and blaming .
#alllivesmatter.

I love you❤️
Vote|comment.

I love you❤️Vote|comment