|5

I was taken aback by his flirty side.
He stood beside me inspecting the crowd now and then sipping on his glass of red wine.

The crowd was increasing as time went by.
I stayed beside Jimin as he started small talks with other business men with similar jobs.

I was bored, definitely.
Jimin seemed to notice that and encouraged me to go start eating while he would join me in a bit.

Buffet ,hell yes!

I approached the delicious food laid on the table waiting to be devoured.
Everything look exceptional good ,from cooking to plating it looked amazing.

I was too mesmerized by the food that I didn't notice a man standing beside me who seemed rather mesmerized by me than the food.

"Why don't you go ahead and take a bite" .
The voice caused me to return from my thoughts with a jolt.
I gave a questioning look and asked.
"And who you may be?"

He gave me a smile , rather endearing
"Min Yoongi".

A rather pale man with exceptionally good looks and jet black hair namely Min Yoongi ,which I recently came to know had managed to catch my attention.
He had a comfortable aura around him, unusually friendly and sensible use of words.

Now I had a company throughout the Sesh.
Jimin seemed busy and I didn't want to interrupt him and now anyway I had the company of my acquaintance ,Min Yoongi.

Yoongi had immediately caught my attention as he was a great listener.
I talked about my dream career and my journey to Paris, not going into depth.
He was also into the wine business like Jimin.
Co-incidentaly he was the liquor provider to my aunt's restaurant, which I was definitely not aware of as it had been only a week and a half working in my aunt's restaurant ,still learning my trade .

Soon Jimin approached us with a rather smug look when he noticed who the mysterious man was who stood beside me.
"Min" Jimin addressed rudely .
"Park" Yoongi addressed in a similar tone.

"I'll catch up with you y/n ,see you around " Yoongi addressed me with a smile.
He passed Jimin bumping into his shoulder knowingly.
"What was that all about?" I questioned.

"Why were you talking to him out of all people?" Jimin seemed pissed.

"What? He came up to me".
I didn't get any signals from above warning me not to talk to Yoongi as Jimin has some beef with him.

"Leave it.
Wanna grab some dinner?"he said trying to lighten the mood.

"That's exactly what I was trying to do earlier".

"Not here , somewhere a little private just the two of us" he suggested.
Are you asking me on a date Mr. Park Jimin?

"Sure".
We soon headed to a restaurant which Jimin states as his favourite.

On the way I saw the Eiffel tower lit up to its utmost glory.
Paris was so mesmerizing ,but being here with Jimin gave a different spark to it.
Maybe I was drunk , because I had a moderate amount of alcohol ,but the air seemed to intoxicate me.

I leaned back on the seat and turned my gaze towards Jimin.
He was concentrating on driving the vehicle , but he didn't miss to over look my gaze upon him .

"Why did you ask me out?".

He looked at me ,then looked back at the road.

"It's Paris , the city of love . Why would I miss the chance of asking you out when we parted our ways on the platform. I thought I would want to see you again " He said.
Simple words , and a different meaning to both individuals .

I was not ready to open up to love currently. But Jimins honey drenched words are making me think otherwise.

He showed his admiration towards me.
Though I have not known him , but staying with him makes me want to know more about him.

We arrived at the restaurant .
Settled in a cozy corner .
Decided on a dish to order.

"So tell me how has everything been since you arrived here?" I questioned.

"Tense , but now it's way better with you." Jimin flirted.
I rolled my eyes at his response not being able to hold back a smile.

"How about you?" He continued the conversation.
"I'm learning the work I have come here to do. Learnt alot , explorer alot .
I soon should start working in the restaurant." I replied.

"So when are you going to grace me with your delicious dishes?". He mocked.

"Why don't you come to the restaurant and get to know it for yourself." I teasingly replied.

We didn't share the casual relationship between friends , or are we even friends?
He showed his admiration towards me ,which made me like him even more.
His flirty side was a cherry on the top.

Delicious food , long talks and late nights .
Jimin dropped me home after the time we spent together .
I turned to plant a kiss on his cheek catching him off - guard.
I rushed to the door before he could notice my tomato red face.

Reaching my room I leaned on the window seeing Jimin entering his car with a wide grin .

He drove off , I stood there with a pounding heart and butterflies in my stomach.

My mobile pinged , I saw the message Jimin sent -
"I hope you enjoyed . I hope to see you soon and I will take the kiss as a thank you ;)~"

His message left me blushing.
Jimin you will be the cause of my death .

-------------------------❤️------------------------
Hey!
I hope you enjoy reading~
I love ya~

Today's song recommendation -

Fire for you
By Cannons~

Vote|comment❤️~