|4

It had been a week since I reached Paris and I would definitely mention I was enchanted by the city.
Every nook and corner had it's own beauty.
So many restaurants to explore.
The food was absolutely delicious.
After reaching Paris my aunt had taken me on a food tour to get me accustomed to the Paris style of diner ,and yes the unique food combinations and aesthetic plating intrigued me to another level.
The desserts had caught my attention and I was more than excited to get into the kitchen to give these delicacies a try.

I was still learning , and the incredibly talented chefs of my aunt's restaurants had been my mentors.
They helped me ,taught me and corrected me.

I was enjoying my time in this magical city.
I was still exploring it ,finding new experiences along my path.

Yes, I didn't forget about Jimin and how could I.

I had not received any messages from him , maybe he must be busy with his business.
But I still anticipated for our little date.

Maybe the gods had heard me , while adding my final touches to my creme brulee my phone rang , gaining my attention .
It read "jiminie".
I had never been so happy to receive a phone call as I'm a woman of few words and I don't like to converse in anyway.
Not wanting to receive a phone call was one of my most introvert traits , they rather pissed me off.
But getting a call from him had made an exception to my introvert traits.

"I see ,somebody missed me huh?" I mocked.

"Hello to you too" he replied in his honey drenched voice .

"So are you up for the wine tasting sesh?" He inquired.

"Yes I totally am" I replied , unable to subside the excitement in my voice.

"Sure , will pick you up at 5 ,send me your address" He replied .

Finally...... now what should I wear .
That was the biggest question now ,should I dress casual or should I dress up a bit.

As I am a woman after all , I did stand in front of my closet convincing it to turn into a glamorous walk in closet with tons of dressing options where I would not get the opportunity to say "I don't have anything to wearrr".

I decided on a floral dress , reaching above my knee and some boots with a jacket.
That should do.
Maybe this is dressy for me but definitely casual for Paris standard.

I freshened and dressed up .
Desperately waiting for the click to strike five.

After receiving a message from Jimin , I saw him standing outside leaning against his car in a pair of jeans , a black turtleneck sweater and a denim jacket.
{You know that iconic Park Jimin look :)}
He looked absolutely gorgeous.
Though he was casually dressed ,he just had that aura which screamed handsome.

He greeted me with a smirk ...basic Jimin.

"You look amazing" he complimented.

His single compliment left me flustered which he definitely didn't miss to notice.
He chuckled and opened the door of the car for me to sit .

I said a quick 'thank you' and placed myself in the car.
He was sitting beside me in a minute and we soon had started towards the rest of the journey.

I have honestly never been very keen about wine myself but I couldn't come up to rejecting this golden opportunity to be with Jimin.

We enjoyed our part of the silence ,it was rather comfortable than awkward.
We both enjoyed the soothing music playing on the radio and getting intoxicated by the magical view.

We soon arrived at our destination .

We stepped out to a rather fancy looking place but I was accustomed to it now ,Paris was a fancy city after all.

I walked beside Jimin.
The place was crowded .
Seems like many people love free samples huh?.
I was not aware of how the wine tasting Sesh went about , I just knew that it was free .

Jimin suddenly slid his arm around my waist obviously taking me off guard.
"Don't want you getting lost , my precious cargo"he whispered.

Replying with a shy nod , he led me towards a table where he handed me a glass of wine , clinking the glasses and sipping it.

"I hope you have a good alcohol tolerance because it's gonna be a long night" he said with his statement smirk and the heart stopping wink at the end of the sentence.

-----------------------❤️-----------------------

Today's song recommendation:
Nobody compares to you
by Gryffin , Katie Pearlman.

Thank you for 50 reads . It's a good boost up for me to keep writing forward .

Vote|comment❤️~
I love ya💜

Vote|comment❤️~I love ya💜