|7

I was too busy to roam the whole of Paris .
There are so many beautiful places to explore ,but my work has taken up all my time.
While sitting beside Jimin in the car I kept day dreaming , slowing getting mesmerized by the beautiful view.

I didnt realise when the car stopped, soon I felt tapping on my shoulder bringing me back from my amazing day dreaming state.
I turned towards Jimin with a questioning look and then my head turned towards the majestic view of the palace of Versailles .
Then it struck me how I had shared my love of exploring historic place with Jimin during the train journey .

I was not able to visit this beautiful monument since I had been in Paris as it was pretty far away and taking out time was the big question.

I looked at Jimin with happiness reflecting in my eyes that this young gentleman had remembered my likings and kept it in mind to give me this lovely surprise.
Jimin has completely taken over my heart now.

He got down from the car and escorted me towards the palace where more surprises awaited for me.

The palace was majestic.
I was indulged in the beauty.
We both reached a table for two where the food was already laid.
There lay a platter of buttered lobster,
a generous platter of fettuccine pasta ,
and assorted desserts which consisted of Macarons , croissants and tarts.

I had already started drooling after one look at the table full of delicacies.
Jimin chuckled and led me to the table where we immediately started digging into food.
Each and every bite was savoured and satisfied moans left my mouth when I had finished the mouth watering meal .
Food gave me a different kind of happiness .
Jimin had got a clear view of how happy and satisfied I was with his surprised.
We held wine glasses while we continued chatting.
This was the best day of my life.
Jimin made me happy and comfortable.
We held hands as we strolled the garden of the beautiful palace.

Jimin : "so ill assume that you enjoyed the evening ?"

"I surely did. Maybe the best surprise of my life " i stated in a mocking manner.

Jimin: "I'm pretty sure it's the best surprise you can ever get " he said with a hearty laugh.

"Don't be too full of yourself Mr .Jimin."

We continued the chat , not realizing the clock ticking and the continuos phone ringing.

We were too drunk to realise anything happening in our surrounding.
I didnt know about Jimin but I was very tipsy.
I held on this Jimin incase I trip .
We managed to reach back to the table and plant ourselves on the chairs.

I got up from my chair and placed both my arms on either side of Jimins arm chair and leaned closer to his face.

Letting out a few chuckles , I uttered the most embarassing phrases which I would definitely regret when I was so we again.

"Jimin do you realise you are soooooo handsome and charming and you treat me so well....how can I not fall for you ,huh?
You are the most sweetest person I have met ,sweeter than the Macarons I make."

Jimin was sober and definitely I was not aware of it.
He quietly enjoyed the show.
He could not stop his laughter seeing my dorky self , doing all embarrassing stuff.
I never showed Jimin this side of me , he has seen the intellectual , professional and confident side of me .
But what can I say alcohol brings the best out of me.

The next thing I realise is the sun shine hitting my eyes and a very very bad headache.
What did I expect flowers and pancakes , but this is life and it always hits hard.
I was wearing only a large t shirt under the silk black blanket.

Wait a minute , when did u ever own a SiLk blanket.
I inspected the room and yes it was definitely not mine.

I got down from the bed and started moving forward to explore the room .

But the next thing I know my face was planted on the ground as I had tripped or should I rather say that I was pulled.

I got up to realise that my leg was chained to the bed.

This does not feel good.

What have I got myself into now????

-----------------------❤️-------------------------

Today's song recommendation :

Crush
By Tessa Violet

Thank you so much for 100 reads .
That means alot to me .
I'll try to keep the updates regular but keeping in mind that my exams are still pending.

Vote|comment.
I love you❤️