|3

"Why don't we go wine tasting together when we reach"
I turned my face giving his statement full attention .

"You seem to be a little off about going to Paris , so maybe a day of wine tasting may cheer you up" he clarified.

"Does jiminie seem concerned?" I teased.
My words made him turn his face ,trying to hide his flustered face.

I chuckled "Sure why not."

He turned towards me give a gorgeous eye smile.
I felt butterflies in my stomach .Damn he was gorgeous .

"Very well then, atleast I won't be alone tasting the wine I will have a beautiful lady with me"
Now it was my turn to feel the heat on my cheeks.

The trains whistle cut our conversation short and we started our way towards the train.

"So do you have anyone living in Paris?" I inquired .
"Yes ,my buddy has settled in Paris ,he will be giving me a roof until I settled down myself." He answered.

"What is your friends occupation?"

"He is an uprising painter , he is very not famous yet but his work is amazing"
Jimin had a spark in his eyes talking about his friend , the friend seemed to be very dear to him.

"So what are you planning to do when you reach Paris?" He asked.

"I will be living with my aunt and also working under her , she runs a famous restaurant in Paris and as I have been passionate about cooking my mum decided to send me off to Paris because my aunt can give me a good boost" I answered with a little frown .
"You are pursuing your dream you don't seem quite happy about it" he said.
"I wanted to start up on my own not with somebody's support, yes definitely it would give my career a boost but self made ,from scratch careers have a whole other level feel to it.
I wanted to stay in Amsterdam and start my career there but I will never ever be able to win over my mom"
I signed.

"Atleast there was one good thing that happened on this trip Paris" he said .

I gave him a questioning look.

"We met" he chuckled.
Does he have any idea what these small statements do to my heart!

"Yes , maybe" I hesitated which added to the man's laughter.

Our conversation taking the best of the information shared about ourselves.

The compartments lights dimmed, while all the compartments fell silent , muffled laughter was heard from our compartment.
Where jimin shared his undeniably funny experiences with his buddy's.

He lightened my mood.
He made me happy.
Made me forget about my past and all that my family had gone through.

Yes, it stayed in my mind all along ,whether I absolutely dislike the fact that my mom forces herself on me sometimes but she had gone through alot raising both of us and now I wanted to give her best of best.

Jimin was a happy soul. Either he had the amazing power of hiding his true feelings or he just overcomes it.

Our late night conversation did not end .
We exchanged numbers.
Promised to meet up for the wine tasting Sesh.

Yes he was cocky and flirty but that also added up my increasing liking towards him.

I would love keep seeing you , jimin.

We reached Paris at 10:20 am .
My aunt engulfed me in a bear hug toppling my suitcases .
I returned the hug and noticed jimin with a cocky smile signalling me to call.
I smiled back and then I saw his figure disappear.
I hope to see you soon , jiminie.

Maybe coming to Paris was not that bad of a decision~

-----------------------❤️------------------------

Today's song recommendation:

Just a boy :Alaina Castillo.

I'll update as fast as I can ..till then enjoy reading.

Vote|comment❤️~

Vote|comment❤️~