|9

Walking down the path , feeling victorious about my successful escape.

I'm often misinterpreted as naive and innocent as I have been brought up by a small family with multiple problems.
But when you have strict parents or you are not easily allowed to go out , you need to find ways of escaping and enjoying yourself.
I have always have had a thing for thrill ,danger ,adventure .
I enjoyed getting in trouble.
As messed up as it sounds , it was a medium of fun for me.

After defeating Jimin in his plan to keep me captured ,I entered my home with a victorious feeling.

I had to walk it off to home as the gentleman Jimin is he was unable to drop me home .
I sarcastically remarked in my thoughts .

As soon as I entered home ,I walked towards the living room to inform my aunt of my return.
She looked up and asked about my whereabouts and I answered definitely leaving out the part where I was tied to the beds leg.

I laid on the bed after drying my hair.

A creak sound of the door made me look up to find Jimin standing with an annoyed look.
I smirked and sat up.

He came towards me with fast steps and pinned me on my bed , with one of his hand around my neck.
I chuckled on his face.

"How dare you." He growled.

"How dare I , you are the one who had captured me against my will ."I
scoffed.

"You are safe now , but once I get a hold of you again , you will not be able to escape again ,love". He remarked.

"I will like to see you try". I said.

"You don't want to challenge me ,love .
I can go to any level to claim what is mine and now that I see you are enjoying this little chase ,it will be fun for me too".

Our positions remained constant .
None of us were willing to move.
He hovered above me , while we played our own little staring challenge.

Finally something fun.

"I know this claiming me is just a cover up , what is the real deal Mr. jimin?" I inquired.

His eyes widen.

"Now now you are not just beauty after all , with time you will come to know ,love" .
"But for now all I need is you".

He rolled himself on my bed ,making himself comfortable , wrapping his arm around me.

One moment he is cuddling the other he is chaining me up , what is up with him.
I can't be the judge definitely . I laughed internally.

We stayed in that position for a while.

"What are your plans with me Jimin, don't try so hard I will escape anyway."

"Don't be so confident , love . I need you and I will get you even if i go down under for it .
Be informed , this was just a test , my next trap is going to cut those wings of escape and trust me when you will know the reason you will not leave."
He finished.

He got up ,and suddenly leaned in leaving a tender kiss ,taking me by surprise for the first time.

"Till then ,love".He winked.

He headed towards the door leaving me confused .

What is the case exactly Mr. Jimin ,now I'm very impatient to know .
Till then~

-----------------------❤️---------------------

Today's song recommendation:

Electric Love
By Børns.

Hey!
Enjoy reading!
Do tell me your views on the book and how you are liking the plot until now .
Till then 😉~

I love you,always❤️
Vote|comment~

I love you,always❤️Vote|comment~