XXIX

women❤️😻🤲
now give me a kith

enjoy~

Mattia's pov.

"uh matti? we have a slight problem.." I heard kairi say from the front window. I saw the lights and i instantly knew.

"fuck what do we do?"

"wait them out." Kairi challenged.

I raised an eyebrow, "why?"

"because they can't stay out there forever."

"yeah, and we can't stay in here forever!" I complained, stepping closer to him.

"well that's why they're gonna leave first. seriously mattia with the few months we've been together i would assume you'd know how to do this shit by now." He groaned and ran away from the window.

"so..? we have two fresh dead bodies, how do you suggest we get rid of them?"

"bruh. we don't get rid of them." The twisted boy chuckled, and went to the kitchen. "but in the mean time, we can get drunk as fuck!"
-
I rolled my eyes and watched as he poured another round of shots. Kairi was drunk, and i was stuck making sure the cops didn't come in.

"come on mattia, try it."

"i don't drink."

"are you serious? i get to take another virginity from you?" He laughed.

"wha- that doesn't even make sense."

"we'll see when we first met, i took your bullet virginity, then we got to that house and i took your week smoking virginity, then your first time seeing a dead body virginity...and i'm sure i took your actual virginity...anyways, should i continue?" He got all giggly and downed the 7 shots. The small boy sure knew how to take his alcohol.

I stared at him in terror. "i've drank before...but sure i guess you can have it."

"man i don't know if i can keep track of all these v cards of yours." Kairi hiccuped and fell over the bar stool.

I instantly went to his side, but as i did the police(acab) came rushing in. They pulled kairi away from me.

"n-no NO! Give him back!" I shouted and chased the cops as they put him in the back of the car. I got shoved in too, practically sitting on top of him.

"i hope you brought money.." He slurred, as an officer put cuffs on him.

"i have my wallet, that's about it." I mentally threw up.

After we started to leave, kairi started laughing hysterically.

"we can't seem to catch a break huh."

"we're criminals." i retorted, squirming as handcuffs dig into my wrists.

"you mean i'm a criminal. did you forget that everything you do gets put under my name, so you don't ever go to jail." Kairi rolled his eyes, slumping in his seat.

"then why are they taking me with you? they shouldn't be taking me if you're the criminal."

"because it's a crime scene dumbass. and if you would've just had a few shots you'd feel a lot better about this."

"kairi. this is the second time i've gotten arrested with you!" i spoke seriously, staring out the window as we drove to wherever we were actually going.

"okay...? and what do you want me to do about that? should i just tell the officer that you don't wanna be here?" He seemed unfazed about this whole thing. "o-or should we do what we did last time, and just be in an infinite cycle of criminalness." He cackled, barely able to hold a sentence.