Royalty👑13

"That's you,"

The moment I heard those words, it seemed like my strength rushed out. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Hindi ko pa naman alam yung dahilan kung bakit ako may portrait sa ceiling niya.

"I don't remember having that kind of picture," I whispered between my heavy breathings. "Even on my photobooks, there's none like that,"

"I took it when I was seven," he chuckled.

I never thought my heart would pound this fast. What? When he was seven? Anong kagaguhan naman kaya 'to?

"Stoo joking!" I pushed his hands away. "You probably just hired someone to imitate my side view feature," that's possible, right?

Sumandal siya sa isang table at namamangha akong tinitigan. He's enjoying this confession, huh? What is this again? Ah, a fake confession.

"You're with Samantha that day, baby," naka-ngiti niyang pag-amin. "And I'm with Zac that day,"

"I don't remember anything!" Sigaw ko, feeling frustrated.

"Because you were just three!" Lumapit siya saakin at hinawakan ako sa bewang. "And I did not introduced myself so you really wouldn't remember,"

So? I groaned and pushed him a little. So he liked me before? But he told me he liked Sam!

"Are you just making fun of me?" i flicked a brow, showing him how irritated I am.

"Am I?" Naka-ngising tanong niya. "Do you think I will?"

Umirap ako, "You liked Samantha! Tapos ngayon ako na? Wow, real quick," and I gave him my sarcastic laugh.

"I liked Samantha as a friend!" Tawa niya, "I would never betray Zac, okay?"

"I don't think so," irap ko. "You're close with Sam before. I can show you the pictures,"

"I may sound a user but I really befriend her to get to know you. Unfortunately, she lost her memory," pag-amin niya. "Zac talked to me about it. Bawal daw magtanong ng mga bagay na pwede makapagpa-confuse sakan'ya," he calmy said.

I remembered what Sam told me. Totoo nga dahil pinapainom siya ng gamot dati to forget her past. His dad's twin kidnapped her real father so he could act like his brother. What a psycho.

"How?" Tanong ko.

"Anong how?" Niyakap niya ako, sakto lang para makita ang reaksyon ko.

"The marriage,"

It was a fixed marriage between us two. Ang akala ko ay hindi niya ako kilala. Ang akala ko ay napilitan lang din siya. Gosh, naguguluhan na ako! How did we end up like this?

"Don't you ever use the word destiny, Augustus," banta ko bago diya magsalita. He laughed again! Kainis.

"I wasn't really the man who was bound to marry you," bulong niya saakin. Now, he's serious. Pero hindi ako naniwala.

"Dad said it's a Wyrock!" Naalala ko pa 'yon noong na sa ibang bansa ako. He told me I was bound to tie the knot with a Wyorck.

"One of my cousins," bulong niya at niyakap ako ng mas mahigpit. Nanlaki ang mata ko. One of his cousins so... So I've met it already?

"Sino roon?"

"You don't have to know for now. Saka na lang," he whispered again and tightened the hug. I can smell his manly scent.