201-205

Chapter 201: old and ugly

Chiang Kai Shek?

Fu Xin's words tell Gu Mocheng that su'an is now in a position where he has forgotten that there is a festival between Jiang's family and su'an.

The old lady of Jiang's family sent someone to arrest Su An'an last time, but she didn't succeed until she was hit by old lady Gu.

This time, it was the Chiang family.

The Jiang family are really tired of living.

Gu Fucheng puts away his mobile phone and faces coldly.

"Turn around and go to Jiang's house."

Since the person is not here, he doesn't need to meet Huo Sheng now. I have a chance to see Huo Sheng in the future.

Su An'an was awakened from the cold. She opened her eyes and went into the darkness. Her first reaction was to touch her pocket, which was empty. The cell phone she had left was gone.

Her cell phone was taken away by Suhua?

Who will Suhua give her to?

One by one, unknown questions sprang out of her mind. Suan could not think of the answer. Facing this strange place, she was afraid.

Suddenly, the sound of the door lock opening came, and the light came in from the outside, which made Suan's eyes bright.

She looked up to the door and walked in slowly.

Because the light in the room is very dark, the light when the door is opened makes Suan feel dazzling.

She squinted to see the people coming in.

The person came with a cold and calm face and sharp and cold eyes staring at suan'an. The light in the eyes made Suan think of a venomous snake who was spitting a letter.

Every time I see old Mrs. Jiang, this old woman makes Su an afraid. It's a fear from the bottom of her heart.

Su Hua even sent her to Jiang's house!

Don't Suhua know? Because of Jiang Shengxu's business, the Jiang family hates her to enter the bone. When they come to the Jiang family, they send her life to hell.

And it can be seen from the cruel eyes of old lady Jiang that they definitely wanted more than her life. They wanted her to die.

"Old lady, what about this woman?" Asked the man who followed Mrs. Jiang in behind.

Old lady Jiang stared at su'an coldly. Su'an killed her baby grandson, so she would never spare her.

"Take Suan to the young master's room."

"Young master" refers to Jiang Shengxu.

When she heard this, Suan stood up. She was close to the cold wall. She was afraid of what happened after that.

Jiang Shengxu has been destroyed by her. He will treat her cruelly.