411-415

411

"If you had said this earlier, I would have been very touched. I felt that my father really loved me." Su Anan pursed her lips and laughed.

"But it's too late." Su Anan said, and returned the card to Su Hua, "Thank you, I do not need it."

"An An." Su Hua saw that his own money had been returned by Su Anan, and continued to speak, "Take it, you can use it in the future."

"Why?" Su Anan sneered.

"You said it yourself, the Gu family has money, so they don't think much of you. "How long will you give me this amount of money?" Su Anan said sarcastically, "Even if Gu Mocheng really changed his mind, don't forget, who is my mother and who is my grandfather?"

"Even without Gu Mocheng, there's still Elder Xu and the Xu." Su Anan's voice became cold and her emotions stirred.

Looking at Su Hua's pale face, the corner of her mouth raised into a smile, "Su Hua, I don't need your money."

"You don't deserve to pay me." Su Anan suddenly said indifferently: "You are even more unworthy to be my father."

"An An." Hearing that, Su Hua felt pain in his heart from hearing Su Anan's words, he stared at Su Anan, "Sorry!"

"An An, daddy has let you down."

"I know you have everything now, and I won't forgive you for what I've done to you."

"But you can keep this money, even if you spend it randomly." Su Hua said with tears in his eyes.

Su Anan sneered as she reached out to pick up the card on the tea table. She took a look at it before throwing it onto Su Hua's body.

"You put together forty million yuan and give it back to me because you want to feel better."

"If you feel that you can return the money to Gu Mocheng and me, then our relationship will return to the past and I will still be your daughter." Su Anan taunted in a cold voice, "Su Hua, you're dreaming!"

"You will never be able to repay the heartlessness you showed me and the ruthlessness you showed your sister in this life. The two of us will never forgive you again, much less recognize you as a father. "

Su Hua's fault could not even be repaid with forty million.

If he did not recognize Su Anan, Su Hua would never be able to make up for it.

He thought he had only lost the Su's, but it was actually his home.

"An An, I was wrong." Su Hua cried. A man who looked at his daughter sorrowfully cried.

Su Anan stared at the sad Su Hua and forced the tears in her eyes back.

"Wrong?" It's too easy to say that word. "

"Your worst mistake was that you should not have been with Jiang Mei and allowed her to give birth to Su Zihan. No, the wrong one is your mother, she shouldn't be infatuated with you. Leaving Xu Family for you, the wrong thing is that I shouldn't have been your daughter. "

As Su Anan finished speaking, she was extremely emotional. She stood up and pointed to the Gu household's gate.

"Su Hua, I won't forgive you. Not in this life. Get the hell out of the Gu household. " Her gaze landed on some of the white hair at the sides of Su Hua's temples.

In Su Family, Su Hua kept a dark face at Su Anan. Everything Su Anan did was wrong. He did not like the way he looked at her. Her eyes were ice-cold when he looked at her.