341-345

341

Gu Mocheng followed Xiao Yan into a meeting room in the tower. The person who tried to assassinate him had already been invited by Xiao Yan through the back door into the meeting room.

Gu Mocheng walked in and frowned when he saw the two people kneeling on the ground.

Two people?

Xiao Yan also said, "Old Lady Jiang spent one hundred million just to find two people to take your life!"

"Which family are you from? Why are you looking down on me and you so much?" Xiao Yan said in displeasure.

No matter what, they had still sent seven or eight people to assassinate Gu Mocheng.

Did he feel that Gu Mocheng was easy to kill, or did he feel that Xiao Yan's life was not worth much?!

Xiao Yan felt that his authority had been challenged and immediately became displeased.

"I really look down on you!" he cursed.

Gu Mocheng's face darkened, he suddenly thought of something and asked, "Where is Old Lady Jiang?"

"Did anyone find her?"

"Yes." Xiao Yan replied, "I just received news that she's in a hospital outside the suburbs."

"Han Longyi gave the order that Old Lady Jiang was not to stay in the hospital under his name. Now, all the good hospitals in Peace City have Han Longyi as their member, Old Lady Jiang had no choice but to go to the outskirts.

"Contact her immediately." Gu Mocheng said. He became agitated and asked Xiao Yan for a cigarette.

Xiao Yan's addiction wasn't as strong as Gu Mocheng's, but he still had a box of cigarettes on him.

He passed it to Gu Mocheng and asked, "Didn't you quit smoking? "Not afraid of your family's treasures, and the little treasures with their stomachs." Xiao Yan smiled and picked up Su Anan.

Gu Mocheng's body suddenly froze. Oh right, An An.

He took out his phone and made a call to the Gu family.

The phone didn't ring, so he kept repeating that he couldn't get through for the time being.

Gu Mocheng's hand that was holding the phone trembled, and the phone fell to the ground.

Xiao Yan saw Gu Mocheng's phone fall to the ground, he could tell that something was wrong, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"What happened?"

Gu Mocheng took a deep breath and said, "Gather the tiger and leave the mountain."

He lightly said these four words, and the bad premonition in his heart became stronger and stronger. A kind of panic spread throughout his body.

Then, Xiao Yan's subordinate handed the phone over, saying that he had connected with the Old Lady Jiang.

What followed was a video. Old Lady Jiang's face did not look good, he looked like the last of the candles.

The last time she lived in Ningcheng Hospital, she was found to be in the terminal stages of cancer. She knew there was nothing she could do. Gu Mocheng used Han Longyi's hands to kick her out of the hospital and tortured her.

The Old Lady Jiang, who already hated Gu Mocheng, hated the Gu family even more.

Since he was going to die anyway, he would use the last of the Jiang Family's wealth to give it to him.

There were people in the Gu family, one after another. None of them were pleasing to her eyes, and every one of them made her hate them.

The ones she hated the most were not Su Anan and Gu Mocheng, but those two people she couldn't touch, and could only take what they cared the most about.