316-320

316

Su Anan could not help but increase her pace. When she arrived at the school gate, she did not see Gu Ziming.

She called Gu Ziming, who was still enjoying himself, and said, "Give me ten more minutes!"

"This game is over."

After Su Anan hung up the phone, she first called his driver uncle and told her to pick him up.

Because it was cold at night, the security guards at the entrance of the school entered the duty room and used their phones to watch TV. Su Anan sat under the bus stop and waited for Gu Ziming and driver uncle to come over.

After Su Anan came over, there were still two couples and a man wrapped in good clothing.

Su Anan was bored from waiting. She took out his phone and played with it on his phone, and when she raised her head, she saw the two couples beside him waving them around to take a taxi.

Gu Ziming finished his game with full concentration. He leaned on his chair and stretched his waist tiredly. He then remembered his promise with Su Anan, and quickly checked the time on his phone.

Luckily, he only spent five minutes to finish the game after ten minutes.

Within five minutes, he would definitely be able to reach the main gate of the school and meet with Su Anan.

Gu Ziming happily stood up and went to the internet cafe to settle the bill, and then bought Su Anan a cup of warm milk tea.

When he arrived, he saw a familiar car parked at the bus stop. Gu Ziming walked forward and recognized the man inside as his second uncle, and immediately ran over.

"Second Uncle, why are you here?" Gu Ziming smiled to please her.

He could not reveal himself when he went to the internet cafe to play games. Otherwise, if Second Uncle knew that he had left Su Anan alone at school, he would definitely be angry.

"Pick An An up." Gu Mocheng said.

Gu Mocheng had busied himself with matters of the Gu's and had just returned home. When he arrived, the Uncle Chen said that Su Anan had not come back yet, but he called his and told his that he needed to pick her up.

After not seeing Su Anan for a day, Gu Mocheng thought of her and suggested that she go and fetch Su Anan.

"Oh." Gu Ziming laughed and said, "I just bought a cup of milk tea for An An, the wind is cold."

He smiled as he raised his cup of milk tea.

Gu Mocheng looked around, and when he did not see Su Anan's figure, he asked Gu Ziming, "Where is she?"

When Gu Mocheng said this, Gu Ziming finally realised that when he came here, he did not seem to see her.

"She told me to wait at the bus stop, why is she gone?" Gu Ziming's heart was unsettled, he took out his phone and called Su Anan.

Su Anan's phone was connected, so she took the phone and turned to look at Gu Mocheng with a smile.

Su Anan, quickly answer the phone! Don't let anything happen to him. Gu Ziming thought in his heart.

The phone was open, but no one answered.

"An An doesn't know what's going on? She didn't answer the phone! " Gu Ziming made two calls consecutively, but the results were all the same.

They were all connected, but Su Anan did not pick up his phone.

It couldn't be that Su Anan was angry that he didn't come for so long.