586-590

586

Su Anan realized that when Xu Qingqing had said those words, her eyes were filled with gentleness.

Xu Qingqing was moved, but Xiao Yan treated her as another woman.

"Where's Gu Mocheng?" Xiao Yan asked.

"Is he still in Gu's?"

"Yes." Su Anan nodded, "He has some matters to take care of today, she will be back soon."

"Oh." His entire person was lazily leaning on the sofa, with half of his body buried in the sofa.

This man didn't want to sit down, he just kept on saying those sweet words, and he was even very dedicated to it.

When Gu Mocheng returned and saw Xiao Yan here, he did not feel it was strange.

Xiao Yan returned to the Peace City, first to the Xiao Clan, then to his place.

If Xiao Yan didn't come to the Gu household to look for him today, he would have gone to look for Xiao Yan as well.

"What took you so long? "I'm starving."

When Xiao Yan saw Gu Mocheng, he immediately shouted, "Your wife is the same as well, I can't eat dinner until you return, I'm starving to death."

"In order to come to your house to eat delicious food, I purposely ate less at noon."

Gu Mocheng did not respond to him, he just told the Uncle Chen to start eating immediately.

During dinner, Xu Qingqing mentioned about Gu Ziming and Su Ya.

Whatever matter it was that involved the Peace City's five great families, it would definitely be spread around the Peace City for half a year.

Xu Qingqing wasn't familiar with Su Ya, she knew him.

"Your Gu family is going to have a wedding wine soon?"

"Su Ya can't enter the Gu Clan." Xiao Yan said lightly.

Xu Qingqing felt that it was strange. She was busy with matters of the Xu and did not have the time to talk about Su Ya's past.

"They are both pregnant with Zi Ming's child, why can't they enter the Gu family?"

"Isn't that girl good?"

Xu Qingqing asked.

"Wife, why should I tell you later tonight?" Xiao Yan said to Xu Qingqing.

"Oh." Xu Qingqing tactfully did not ask further.

After dinner, Gu Mocheng and Xiao Yan went to the balcony to smoke while Xu Qingqing and Su Anan played with the two little fellows.

Xiao Yan came over and intentionally waited for Gu Mocheng to come back. Su Anan thought that he did have something to tell Gu Mocheng.

"Do you plan to drag things out with Su Ya?" Xiao Yan directly asked Gu Mocheng.

Gu Mocheng looked at Xiao Yan, and he thought about what the Old Lady Gu had said.

The Xiao family had been eyeing the Gu family like a tiger. Was his elder brother's death related to the Xiao family?

Also, about the Zi Ming incident this time, was the Xiao family involved?

"If she really gave birth to her child, what would happen to your Gu family?" Xiao Yan asked again.

"Let Zi Ming marry her and go back to his family?"

"That brat Zi Ming will definitely not marry Su Ya!"