451-455

451

He Ma was heavily pushed to the ground by Huo Sheng. She crawled up, raised her head and looked at Su Ruochu who had a cold and mocking smile on her face, and berated him, "Eldest Miss, you're harming me!"

She was very angry, and felt that after taking care of Su Ruochu and doing her best for the past seven years, Su Ruochu had turned against her.

"Right." Su Ruochu admitted it.

"I didn't think of saving her." She said coldly, "He Ma, you treat me so well, how can I forgive you?!"

Su Ruochu smirked and looked at He Ma coldly. If she wasn't He Ma, how could she have gone crazy?

Asking her to plead for He Anqi and to spare the mother and daughter, was she stupid or just messed with?

"Eldest Miss, you're so malicious!" He Ma glared at Su Ruochu hatefully as he scolded him.

Malicious? Su Ruochu thought that she wasn't too malicious, and didn't see the vicious side of He Ma who had taken care of him for so many years.

Su Ruochu ignored the He Ma, and turned to look at Huo Sheng who had a cold expression on her face, "Ah Sheng, it's up to you how you want to deal with them."

"If I cannot bear to face He Anqi and the others, and want to let them go, I have no objections either."

He Anqi knew that it didn't matter the more Su Ruochu acted, the more Huo Sheng hated the mother and daughter pair to the bone.

"Su Ruochu, you want me to die, right?" He Anqi asked Su Ruochu harshly.

Su Ruochu thought, she had been made into this by the mother and daughter pair, what reason could she have not let them die?

She did not reply He Anqi and smiled at him.

Before leaving, Su Ruochu kissed Huo Sheng on the cheek, "I'm a little tired, I'll go back to rest first."

With that, Su Ruochu left the dark room.

Once Su Ruochu left, the He Ma who was kneeling on the ground crawled over to Huo Sheng, and begged, "Mr. Howe, it's my fault, it's all my fault. Please spare An Qi."

He Ma could still see that Huo Sheng's gloomy expression told her that he was very angry.

She pleaded, unable to control her tears because of the fear, and they fell rapidly from her eyes.

Huo Sheng was indifferent to her tears and only thought of Su Ruochu.

The reason why Su Ruochu would go crazy was all because of the He Ma in front of him.

How malicious was it for the He Ma to make Ruo Chu into a lunatic?

Madman! Thinking of these two words, Huo Sheng's gaze towards He Ma became even colder. He wished for nothing more than to hack her into a thousand pieces.

No wonder Ruo Chu said he would hack them into a thousand pieces. Not to mention Su Ruochu, even he really wanted to do it.

"Mr. Howe, I'm begging you." She stepped forward and hugged Huo Sheng's leg. Huo Sheng looked at her with a calm expression, but did not think any further, and directly kicked him.

"You want me to let you go?"

"Fine, return the seven years between Ruo Chu and I."

Huo Sheng said hatefully. If Su Ruochu had not been crazy, Su Hua would not have locked her in the Top floor of the Su Family.

He Ma could not care about the pain on her body, she crawled up and said, "Mr. Howe, then let An Qi go, okay?"

The only thing that made people feel that it was okay in He Ma was that she was worried about He Anqi.