326-330

326

"Truly excessive." Gu Mocheng said indifferently. Towards the dirty water that was poured over him, he did not plan to let it go just like that. Otherwise, anyone would dare to bully his wife.

"Alright, I'm hungry." As Gu Mocheng was thinking of something to say to comfort Su Anan, Su Anan spoke first.

Gu Mocheng looked at the smiling Su Anan, the corners of her mouth hooked up into a smile. This little girl, her temper disappeared as fast as it came, making him feel funny.

Ma'am, what would you like for dinner? Uncle Chen asked after hearing what Su Anan said.

Su Anan thought for a while, then felt that there were a lot of dishes popping up in her mind, such as Red Braised Ribs and Boiled Beef.

This period of time was really uncomfortable, not feeling comfortable eating anything at all.

"Forget it." Su Anan said.

Women are the most pitiful when they get pregnant, have a bad appetite, and are restless at night. Su Anan suddenly carried two more.

Gu Mocheng felt his heart ache. He watched as Su Anan reluctantly stuffed something into her mouth in order to fill his stomach. After eating, he went to the bathroom and vomited all the food in his stomach.

"Tell the kitchen to boil some porridge." Gu Mocheng said to the Uncle Chen.

He looked at Su Anan with a pained expression. "I'll be fine in a while."

After Su Anan became pregnant, she found some time to read the book on pregnancy knowledge, and asked the Old Lady Gu some things he needed to know about pregnancy. Compared to the baby in his stomach, Gu Mocheng was more concerned about Su Anan's safety.

"Alright." Su Anan nodded obediently.

The Second Aunt Su could not get through to Su Anan's phone, and was so angry that she wanted to throw her phone away.

Su Anan caused Ya Ya to lose her children, and still dared to hang up on her!

Second Aunt Su in the corridor of the hospital said angrily, "This matter, cannot be let go of like this."

Second Aunt Su had thought about it before, that Su Ya had to take responsibility for such a small matter.

In the afternoon, she received a call from Su Ya. On the phone, Second Aunt Su heard Su Ya's weak voice.

"Mother, save me!"

Su Ya moaned in pain, but when the Second Aunt Su heard her voice, he immediately asked, "Ya Ya, what's wrong?"

"Mom, it hurts!"

Second Aunt Su immediately hung up and rushed to Su Ya's place with him.

After Su Ya followed Mu Jinyu, they moved out of the house. Second Aunt Su and Su Ya had always been hiding the matter of Su Ya's pregnancy from Second Uncle Su.

Second Aunt Su heard Su Ya's call for help. Second Aunt Su didn't have time to explain and brought him there.

Inside Su Ya's apartment, Second Aunt Su opened the door and entered. Seeing the pale Su Ya on the bed, she lifted up the blanket to take a look, and immediately the room was filled with the smell of blood.

Second Aunt Su looked at the bright red blood on the bed sheets and was immediately stunned.

"Su Anan." Seeing Second Aunt Su and Second Uncle Su coming over, Su Ya, who was about to faint, shouted out Su Anan's name.