546-550

546

Xiao Yan was someone who kept his word, if he wanted to find a woman, he had to at least divorce her.

However, right now, he had no intention of getting a divorce.

“Oh.” Gu Mocheng replied meaningfully.

“She slept at the Gu household today?” Xiao Yan asked Gu Mocheng after drinking a cup of red wine.

Gu Mocheng nodded. He looked at Xiao Yan and said, “You heard it.”

“Women are so troublesome!” Xiao Yan said as he thought of the Xu Qingqing who was angry at him.

Gu Mocheng did not comment. At the very least, to him, Su Anan was not someone troublesome, but someone he loved.

The two of them drank for half an hour. Xiao Yan still wanted to drink, but he didn’t want to go back to his room.

However, Gu Mocheng was a good husband for 24 years, he was afraid that it would be too late for him to return, so Su Anan was worried.

Seeing Gu Mocheng getting up and walking out of the private room, Xiao Yan decided to just lie on the sofa.

He would treat his own brother like this once he had a wife!

Xu Qingqing stayed at the Gu household for more than one night. In the afternoon of the second day, Xiao Yan returned to her apartment.

He was used to sleeping in the big bed at home, and the sofa in the club made him feel uncomfortable all over. Most of all, he missed being able to hug someone in his arms.

When he returned to the apartment, the three rooms were empty and there was no sign of Xu Qingqing.

Xiao Yan called Gu Mocheng, and casually brought up a topic. When it came to the end, he could not help but ask Gu Mocheng, “Isn’t she staying in your house?”

When Xiao Yan called, Gu Mocheng knew what he meant.

For Xiao Yan to be able to keep his promise and not touch those girls, it showed that Xu Qingqing held weight in his heart.

It couldn’t be said that Xiao Yan was in love with Xu Qingqing, but at least he had a good impression of her and took her seriously.

“Yes.” Gu Mocheng replied, “Bring him away.”

Xiao Yan did not say anything. It was not that he did not want to lose face, but he knew that if he went to the Gu household, Xu Qingqing would still be angry with him.

He thought for a while as he tossed and turned the big bed in his bedroom, trying to think of a way to coax Xu Qingqing to come back.

He had indeed gone too far in driving her out of the car.

But behind him, she didn’t get out of the car, and it was him who got out.

He had been waiting for her on the road for half an hour, had caught the wind, and was hungry.

That night, Xiao Yan did not sleep at all.

He had not slept for two nights, and when he was tossing and turning in his bed, he had not covered himself with a blanket.

When he woke up in the morning, Xiao Yan felt that something was wrong.

His head was heavy with dizziness, and after a sneeze he began to cough.

He, who had always been in good health, fell ill after sleeping alone for two nights.

When he fell sick, Xiao Yan realized that his head was burning at noon. He did not know whether it was a cough or a dizziness.