391-395

391

Mr mom had eaten something made by Su Ruochu, so she wasn't interested in the food made by the servants in the Peace Garden. She didn't know whether Su Ruochu had poisoned her in his food or not, and had been thinking about it ever since.

After Su Ruochu entered, without speaking to the Mr mom, she took out the food in the lunchbox.

The dishes were colourful, and just looking at them was enough to make one's appetite rise.

The food that Su Ruochu cooked was very refreshing, the light salty taste suited the Mr mom's taste. If not for Su Hua breaking his leg seven years ago and making them wander around, Mr mom would have definitely accepted this daughter-in-law.

Whether it was Su Ruochu's appearance or temperament, the elders all liked her.

"Auntie, you must be hungry." Su Ruochu said as she brought the food in front of Mr mom.

Mr mom looked at Su Ruochu indifferently and swallowed her saliva.

She hated Su Ruochu so much in her heart that she couldn't help but reach over to take the bowl and eat it.

The sickroom was very quiet. Su Ruochu didn't make a sound, she just sat at the side and sent Su Anan a message to look at the pictures of her nephews.

The last time she went to Peace City, the two children only cried and slept, it made them laugh.

Su Anan said, they would be able to turn things around.

In the morning, her brother jumped onto the bed, scaring her. However, he couldn't turn it back. His brother struggled for a long time, but he still couldn't turn it back. Finally, he cried.

Su Ruochu looked at the cute kids in the photo, and the corner of her mouth hooked up into a smile.

Mr mom sat on the bed and the sunlight just happened to shine in from outside the window and land on Su Ruochu's face, causing him to be startled.

Su Ruochu's face was too beautiful, giving men the temptation to not be able to resist, just like how her family's Ah Sheng had buried her head into Su Ruochu's warmth, and hadn't been able to come out for seven years.

Thinking about how Huo Sheng would wholeheartedly love Su Ruochu, Mr mom's face darkened, and she asked.

"When do you and Brashen move back?"

"Auntie will not allow He Anqi to come to the Peace Garden anymore?" Su Ruochu did not ask about the matter of returning to the Mr mom, instead, she asked.

Mr mom asked, "What does it have to do with An Qi!"

When she mentioned He Anqi, Mr mom's tone became cold and harsh.

Su Ruochu felt that and she laughed, saying, "I don't want to be hurt by He Anqi ever again."

When he mentioned the last incident, Mr mom felt guilty, "An Qi really loves Ah Sheng too much."

"Yes, love can sometimes be a means to deal with people." Su Ruochu mocked her as she thought that He Anqi loved her too much. It was normal for her to hurt herself because of Huo Sheng.

"I love him too." As Su Ruochu said that, the smile on her face turned cold.

These words retorted with what Mr mom had said, causing Mr mom to become nervous, "What are you going to do to An Qi!"

Without needing Su Ruochu to do anything, Su Ruochu would tell Ah Sheng about An Qi and she would definitely settle the score with An Qi. The Mr mom thought, her heart worrying about He Anqi, afraid that Su Ruochu would really let Ah Sheng teach An Qi a lesson.