401-405

401

As soon as Han Longyi made his move, Huo Sheng's men immediately rushed over and grabbed his shoulders.

He couldn't move because he was being held.

But when Han Longyi thought of the Top floor of the Su Family, he glared at him fiercely.

"Huo Sheng, you are not worthy of her loving you."

Huo Sheng didn't want to argue with Han Longyi, especially at this time.

He wanted to find Su Ruochu now.

When he heard Han Longyi's accusation, Huo Sheng's heart was filled with anger.

"I am not worthy? Are you worthy? "

He could already tell what Han Longyi was thinking about. No man would be magnanimous enough to tolerate a love rival acting presumptuously in front of him.

If it wasn't to find Su Ruochu, why would Huo Sheng bring him in?

"Let him go." Huo Sheng coldly said to his men.

"Han Longyi, don't covet my people."

As he was speaking, Han Longyi, who had been released, swung his fist towards Huo Sheng.

Han Longyi and Xiao Yan were used to hanging around, and knew a few moves, but he hadn't practiced it for many years.

Huo Sheng had lived like that for seven years, and her fists were much stronger than Han Longyi's.

When Han Longyi punched over, Huo Sheng dodged and quickly counterattacked with a punch.

"If you can protect her properly, I won't be able to snatch her away even if I covet her." After taking that punch, Han Longyi said angrily, "But, you can't, so what if I take her back?"

When he first met Su Ruochu, he knew that the man in her heart was Ah Sheng. He became a modest gentleman, and allowed Su Ruochu to have her way when she was not around.

He neither fought nor fought, and chose to wait in silence.

"If you can't take care of her, I'll take care of her!" Han Longyi said angrily.

When he was at the clinic at that time, he should have found a thousand reasons to keep Su Ruochu here.

Hearing Han Longyi's words, Huo Sheng became angry. He really wanted to beat Han Longyi up ruthlessly, but she was more worried about Su Ruochu's safety.

"Ruo Chu, I will take good care of you. There is no need for others to worry."

As he said that, he passed Han Longyi's side and walked forward.

Han Longyi stood at the same place, thinking about how the Top floor of the Su Family was reciting the words of Ah Sheng, his heart aching.

"Huo Sheng, you have lost all your care!"

"She's been mad for you for seven years. Are you going to take care of her like this?"

Han Longyi stood on the spot and said painfully.

Huo Sheng, who was at the door, heard what Han Longyi said, he stopped and did not move, his entire being froze. He turned his head and asked, "What did you say just now?"

He must have heard wrong.

How could he have heard the ridiculous matter of Su Ruochu going crazy for seven years?

Han Longyi turned around and saw the shocked expression on Huo Sheng's face. He stared blankly for a moment before laughing coldly, "So you didn't know."