Chapter 2

RYUJIN POV

Let's start reading this letters I'm gonna read this first as i wait for the others hmmm lets see it says. '10 year promise' wait he's here that boy wait I should shout it then.

"Which one of you made a promise with me 10 years ago? please raise you hand or step in front." I can't believe it there are atleast 100 of them raising their hand, no doubt some might be lying. Then I should ask them this.

"What was the promise?" I'm hearing different answers

"I would support you"

"I'm gonna love you"

"I'm gonna be you husband"

All sorts of answers my members already knew about my promise and is very supportive I gave up asking.

"You guys better keep that promise hehehe" I acted as if it was just a joke the crowd proceeded to wish me a happy bday.

Y/N POV

"What was that promise?" Ryujin said on the mic. She must've read my letter and her asking this might mean she remembers I smiled.

"You would allow me to date you if you remain single for 10 years." I mumbled under my breath as theres no chance Ryujin can hear me among all this crazy fans shouting. I mean being her husband is this guy crazy? After singing and wishing her a happy birthday the fan sign was over I asked Daniel to go first as I head to the convenient store to buy noodles. I was walking towards a nearby 7-11 when I saw Ryujin. I walked towards her but i stopped as I see a guy talking with her. Her boyfriend?

RYUJIN POV

"Did you remember our promise to be together?" Said this guy who I met as I was on my way to 7-11 to buy energy drinks. Could he be the one I've been looking for? No i must not be careless.

"Can you quote the whole promise word by word?" I asked, this is to ensure he actually remembers and most importantly if he's the one im looking for.

"Come on no one remembers a promise word by word from ten years ago" he said which mean he failed. I remember and if I am able to remember, the one I'm looking for should have no problem.

I smiled and began walking away he grab my hands and said

"YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME ON VLIVE NOW YOU'RE LEAVING ME, I SHOULD KEEP YOU ALL TO MYSELF" he shouted i cant free myself his hugging me with one hand and covering my mouth with the other. Help me please then I saw a shadowy silhouette running towards me is this guy a friend of this creep? if he is I'm done for.

Y/N POV

Wait that man he's tricking Ryujin don't fall for it Ryujin you're better than this. She turned away, yes i knew you were smart. Wait what is tht creep doing his hands are around Ryujin? I gotta save her there's no telling what he might do. A kick I'll end it with a kick.

I kick the creepy guy and he fell down Ryujin was crying as she fell on her knees.

"You made her cry, I hope you know the consequences of making my Ryunie cry." I sat atop him and rained punches on him his face was slowly becoming unrecognizable.

I was stopped by Ryujin as she pulled me back while sobbing. She called her manager and the creep ran away. We sat inside the convenience store while waiting for the manager I gave her an energy drink and a cup of shin ramyun she thanked me in a formal tone.

"No need to be so formal were the same age my birthday is april 17 just like yours and im born on 2001 so be informal ok Ryunie-ah" I said as i slurp my noodles.

"No one called me Ryunie before do we know each other?" She asked me I smiled and whisper to her.

"10 year promise." While winking she looked and smiled as if she doesnt believe me.

"Don't believe me? If I recalled it was if you are still single in 10 years you'll allow me to date you." Upon hearing this, she dropped her chopsticks and choke on her noodles. She then stared at me at which i replied with a smirk and continued eating.

Soon later the manager came to pick her up I gave her a piece of paper with my number and gave her a 'call me' hand sign and walked out. She just smiled as she follows her manager and our path was separated there.

I'm just happy she remembers our little promise and skipped back home.

RYUJIN POV

I found him and he's very polite and handsome totally my cup of tea.

"Ryujin may I remind you that you are on a dating ban you're not allowed to date till 2022." Argh this dating ban I wanna kill it. I finally found him but this dating ban is ruining everything.

"Manager don't worry about it he's just a fan that saved me from an assault he even bought me ramyun and energy drinks." I told a lie and my manager bought it. When I reached home I ran to the girls and hugged them.

"Eonnie we heard you were almost kidnapped by a sasaeng are you ok?" Yuna said I nodded my head and smiled

"I found him the 10 year promise boy I found him" I sad to the girls as tears ran down my face.

"REALLY!?!?!" The girls asked in surprise. I just nodded my head and head to my room. I lay down and took out my phone and texted him.

Y/N POV

She texted me? Already? She just asked me for my name I cant believe she remembered the promise but not my name.

(Bold Y/N: italics ryujin)

Hey may i know your
Name?

Its Y/N but how could you
remember the promise
but not my name

Hehe its just that the promise
kept replaying in my dreams
but not your name
or your face sorry

Its fine anyway I'm really tired
I just landed here
you should rest up too.
goodnight

Back to you.

End