Chapter 6

(10 APRIL 2010)

Y/N POV

I'm excited to meet Ryunie today its been awhile since I saw her I hope she's fine I can't let anything happen to her, she's the one I plan to marry it sounds weird as im only 9 but I cant think of anyone thats just my type. Oh there she is looking cute as ever, if she looks this cute now I wonder how she'll look when she's older.

"Ryunie, hehe did you wait long?"

"y/n? No I just reached so what are we gonna play today?"

"Let's head to the park there's alot of things I wanna do with you" I smiled and walked ahead. When I felt a warm feeling on my right hand.

"Ryunie you- can't just hold my hand you'll get pregnant"

"y/n i might be 9 but I really like you" she blushes as she held tightly on my hands. I can feel her heartbeat through her hand I want this moment to lasts forever.

(Timeskip 5 days)

"Appa, you can't just decide things for me I love it here in Seoul. You can't do this to me you've been very unreasonable eversince mom died."

"Park y/n listen to me and listen well, you are going to the states to study you've caused way too much trouble here, there isn't a single school that doesn't know who you are. Don't give excuses and say you were protecting a girl, what for? You're just 9 now listen to you father and start packing your things."

"I HATE YOU!! Why did mom have to die why can't it be you. And whats wrong with protecting a girl you've never protected mom you only abuse her, mom taught me that girls, women all need to be loved and protected." I said as tears ran down my face. My father stood in shock as its the first time he saw me shout at him and got angry.

"How long do i need to stay there?" I asked my dad. After calming down

"10 years just finish highschool and you can comeback. I'll follow you ok? don't worry." My dad said. I nodded and went to my room I took out my phone and called Ryunie.

"Ryunie-ah I'm leaving tomorrow I'm studying in America can you send me off?"

"Why so sudden? How about my birthday we promise to celebrate it together remember?." Ryunie said I can hear her crying over the phone. My birthday is 17 april I dont know Ryunie's but we always celebrate it together she said something about our birthdays being close.

"Don't worry Ryunie we'll do it some other day." I said as I hung up on the call. I spent an hour sobbing in my room I cried so much tears stop falling and as I was crying I packed my bag and go to sleep.

Today is the day I move to the states. I saw a guy I think he's the same age as me making a promise with, a girl a pinky promise was it? I'll make one with Ryunie I need to think of something fast. I saw Ryunie she still looks cute I'm going to miss her face.

"Ryunie can you promise me something? If in 10 years you are still single please allow me to date you." I held out my pinky and Ryunie smiled and cry as she locked pinkies with me.

I saw my dad waiting for me and I slowly walked towards him I feel bad for shouting at him.

"Appa I'm sorry for shouting at you." I bowed to him. He just smiles as we walked to the gate I waved my goodbyes to Ryunie and saw the boy doing the same thing to his girlfriend.

"Ryu Im gonna miss you" that boy shouted guess that boy have the same fate as me not only that are we fated to meet he sits beside me on the plane so I tried to start a conversation.

"Hey I'm y/n I am going to study in the states as I cause alot of trouble in school." I said as I held out my hand.

"Call me Jacob thats my english name I had to move to the states as both my parents died in an accident my girlfriend offered me to stay at her house but her parents doesn't allow it." He's story is more tragic than mine. And he says girlfriend?

"Oh my future girlfriend was with me we made a promise to get together in 10 years."

"Really? I promise my girlfriend that we will get married in 10 years hehe well i said to her if you're single in 10 years allow me to marry you."

"That's similar to mine I said if you're still single in 10 years allow me to date you" our promise were very similar my dad fell asleep due to the fatigue and I did the same.

(20 April 2020)

I'm so confused so is my Ryunie Ryuki? But I love Ryujin I fell for her but i need to keep my promise with Ryuki right? How would Ryujin feel if I suddenly tell her that my promise was with Ryuki and not her.

"Jacob does this mean you made that promise with Ryujin? If so are you going to keep your promise?" I asked Jacob he seems as confused as I am.

"I guess so but I like Ryuki her voice made me fall for her what should I do?"

RYUJIN POV

"RYUJIN!" I heard Yeji shouting and I rushed over, she was in our room sitting down and signaling me to come to her with her hands.

"Ryujin do u like y/n?" I swear she's asking me the weirdest questions of course I love him.

"Do you love him just because of the promise if yes then i suggest you give up on him it'll just feel like he's your only choice." She being very weird does she like my y/n?

"Yeji i like y/n as y/n he's very sweet and handsome and he's voice is captivating and if i didn't make the promise with him I'll still fall for him."

"What if he isnt the one who made the promise? you told me someone promise to marry you on you 20th birthday y/n however said he promised to date you theres a difference you know" she actually makes sense but I can't see myself with anyone but y/n

"Eonnie I really like him i dont care if he's not the one I made the promise with I know he isn't" Yeji smiled and left the room. I think she likes my y/n but too bad theres only one Ryunie in this world.

End

(Authors note: chapter 6 is just a side story not much of the main stay tuned for the next chapter which will be dropping later today after my online class.)