Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone alarm. It was a call from jyp I wonder what he wants this early in the morning its literally 5am.

"y/n today will be the day you start working on your debut. I've notified the other members and I asked all of them to meet at 7am dont be late you should set a good example as the leader." And without giving me a chance to reply he ended the call. I changed and silently exit the house i didn't want to wake the girls as yesterday was tiring and i want them to rest.

I reached the room jyp appointed me too and i can hear bears playing mostly the drums i guess they are starting the song with the bass. I entered and i guess i have the wring room cause i dont think this drummer is in my group.

"Yes? How may i help you?" He said as he took out one side of his earpiece I cant believe i have the wrong room

"Nothing sunbae I got in the wrong room"

"Its fine i did that too when i was a trainee I haven't introduced my self im dowoon day6 drummer" he seems kind unlike yeonjun who tried to kiss my girlfriend.

"I'm y/n I'm a trainee, ITZY's manager and bodyguard"

"Manager? You're a little young, ahh I've heard about you you're the manager that is not afraid to use violence you very famous amongst the artist."

"Really? I better get going dont wanna be late gotta set a good example as a leader bye"

"Bye" and like that our conversation ended dowoon is a nice guy I've seen comments about people saying he cant sing but during Beutiful feeling his voice was awesome nice a deep and full of feelings.

I ran to the next room and opened the door thankfully its the right room and there i see...tzuyu? What is she doing here.

"Tzuyu sunbaenim what are you doing here?"

"Ouh you're that boy from last time im here to check on my hoobaes of course i didnt catch your name last time."

"Ouh its y/n im the leader of Imaginary" her faced change when i mention my name she looks scared. I wonder why?

"y/n have you gone to taiwan before? Youre two years younger than me right?" Shes asking weird question and I remembered i was there for a holiday with my mom.

"Yes i went there with my mom for a holiday"

TZUYU POV

Its him he's the one that made me cry and bullied me 12 years ago. I was 10 and I was as savage when i was younger i talked back to some kids and this boy thought i was bullying them. He said something in english that I can't understand and pushed me.

"Why did you push me 12 years ago?" I said as i couldn't contain my curiosity i know curiosity killed the cat but i need to know.

"Ahhhh!!! You're that hooligan girl that bullied everybody with your mouth"

"Bullied they started first i just said what had to be said"

"You sure? Some were crying cause of that mouth of yours, i still remember my promise"

"Promise?"

"Yea, I promised that as long as I'm breathing you'll never bad mouth anyone again" that promise this boy is really a promise like that.

Y/N POV

I cant believe that the idol everybody love used to use her mouth to make people cry I realise I've been making alot of promise which make me come up with a good stage name

'약속(yagsog)'

Which means promise I've made alot of promises maybe even mire I just need to remember it

"y/n someone wants to see you at the lobby" said Daniel as he entered the room. Someone wants to see me? I wonder for what reason.

I went down to see hueningkai he looks like a lost child i mean he is significantly younger than me about 3 years? I went to him and tap his shoulder which made him jump.

"Kai what's up are you the want who wanted to see me?" He nodded his head well thats my answer but whats the purpose of meeting me?

"y/n i finally found you I've been wanting to say thank you as you helped me in kindergarten do u rmb?" Damn kindergarten thats long wait was he the kid that kept getting bullied because he's a foreigner?

"Ahhh you're that boy that was bullied for being a foreigner by some seniores."

"Thats right but you helped me and because of me you need to change schools I still remember that day clearly and now look how you've grown you're truly a respectable hyung."

"Geee thanks but you still had to move"

"Yea my father found out and decided its best if I studies at another country one that will accept me and one where im not a foreigner"

"Ahh I see is that all you wanted to say to me a thank you cause i gotta go"

"No i came here to give you this you said to promise you if i ever got independent and strong i have to give this back to you." He hands me a handkerchief with superman design i guess i really wanted to be a hero.

"Bye hyung i also gotta go" he waved and left I guessed i love making promises i need to ask dad about this.

End

(Authors note sorry if this chapter is boring im building things up for the finale and im sorry i cant update much because of my stitches and my specs but im trying i swear i am i promise ill work hard)