Chapter 14

??? POV

I think its time you wake up old friend its been 10 years wake up dont die on me I'll help you with Ryujin please just wake up.

Y/N POV

Who was that? He keeps asking me to wake up eversince my comeback I guess sleeping alone took a toll on me. At least that voice wakes me up so I won't be late for major events. Like today where we will be performing with everyone in JYPE and I can't wait its been weeks since I've been with Ryujin and now I get to perform with her. I text here to meet me outside my dorm and she did exactly that. We left together and Ryuki glanced at Ryujin guess she's jealous we drove to JYP building at met up with some of our seniors.

Jae went up to me and teased me about my line at our comeback he keeps repeating wake up while poking me. Mt and Jae have really grown together this past few weeks as he taught me how to play the guitar which helped me in composing. Eventhough we are almost 10 years apart we still get along well both of us often speak in english and he often makes fun of my korean pronounciation.

Jae put his hands around my neck and walked together with me to the stage. When i feel a sudden ache on my head. It was hurting so bad and the words wake up keep repeating, I'm getting dizzy, visions blurry I cant see anything my head's spinning I tried to find Ryujin but everything is slowly disappearing untill it all went black. Did I just fainted? But what about Imaginary? my fans? The JYPE performance? And most importantly Ryujin?

I came to my senses and woke up in a hospital my dad was beside me and once he sees me awake he hugged me.

"You're finally awake my son. I would love to stay but I have a important meeting to attend to I'll notify the doctors stay strong bud." I didnt mind him leaving he always priorities work more than family. The doctor came and i asked him some questions.

"Doc how long was I out."

"10 years you g boy"

"Wait so I'm 30 years old?"

"No you're 20 you were out 10 years ago on your trip to the states." Trip to the states? Wait so everything that happened was a lie what about jacob?

"The boy who sat beside me did he make it?" The doctor shook his head and immediately I cried.

"You were the only survivor you were found holding hands with a boy the same age as you."

"My dad he was on the plane right?"

"He should've been on the same plane but something came out and he had to take another flight." No way everything was a dream and I was in a coma? I took my phone and saw Daniel's contact i called him.

"Hyung are you finally awake? Its been 10 years you should watch this group called ITZY they are good and I remembered how much you love kpop so I think you'll love them. I have tickets to their fansign if you wan-"

"I'll go just wait for me. Doc when can i be discharged?"

"Not anytime soon you were in a coma for 10 years walking might be a struggle for you." Struggle? I've been walking for 10 years when i was out i can walk. My will power to see Ryujin made walking a breeze even the doctor was impressed i begged him to discharge me asap and he finally agreed.

"You must have your reason so i wont stop you promise me you wont do anything crazy."

(Timeskip next day)

Finally I'm discharged I called Daniel and told him to pick me up from the hospital and bring extra clothes. 10 min later he came and brought me the exact same clothes I wore when I first met Ryujin, have I been living in the future while I was in a coma? But Jacob he wont be part of Imaginary or will Imaginary even exist? We arrived at the venue and like last time, we were the first few.

"y/n? Omg it really is him. Hey remember me? The guy you almost killed during middle school?" He must he one of the guys I beat up during my school days. He's blocking me from meeting Ryujin.

"Move I'm not in school anymore should I really kill you this time" i said and he backed off he seems really scared I must've scarred him. I saw Ryujin she is also wearing the same thing when I saw her in my dreams.

"Ahh look at Ryujin she's so beautiful it's no wonder she has a boyfriend." What? I looked at Daniel and couldn't believe what he said.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yea didn't you read up on her she's dating Choi Yeon Jun from TXT" that bastard? Him so i wasn't exactly living in the future i was living in the future I hoped for. At the fansign I saw yeonjun and heuningkai is my promise with heuningkai real? I need to check he seem to have seen me. He ran to me guess that my answer.

"Hyung remember me? Im kai"

"Yes kai i remembered you and our little promise." He smiled

"Kai i need to tell you something. I like Ryujin I made a promise with her to date her if she doesn't have a boyfriend"

"Ahh I see then she doesnt have one she's dating yeonjun on request of jyp and bang pd-nim they are not actually dating" he whispered this is great news.

"I have a favor can you bring her out."

"Sure hyung but 5 mins is all i can give you." 5 mins is all i need to make her fall for me all over again.

End

(Short chapter sorry but im finishing this in two more chapters)