Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I need to ask dad about my promise habit so I video call him as he decided to stay in the states. We haven't talked much I didnt even mention debuting and he doesn't watch much TV so I doubt he knows that I'm gonna debut soon. He isn't picking up so I kept trying over and over.

"What's up son? How's seoul what are you up to nowadays" he finally picked up

"Nothing much I'm working as a manager for a kpop group and I'm also gonna debut soon as a leader of a Kpop group."

" Wow this is surprising news I'm just proud that you're doing what you love and is the leader." He loves it when i lead he thinks it runs in the family as he is a ceo of a very big company and mom was leader of a space mission before she passed.

"Dad I'm calling to ask you who's habit did I pick up? I keep making promises like alot."

"Promising habits? I'm not sure could be your mom but she never keeps those promises hahahaha she promised to cook me something delicious but everything she cooked always turns out burnt." So my mom also loves making promises but recalling she never made promises to me.

"Dad are you sure she makes promises? I dont think she made any with me."

"That's weird she makes alot with me. Well son I gotta go I'm in the bathroom you interrupted me in the middle of a very important meeting. Good luck on that idol thing I'll always have your back bye love you "

"Bye dad" (ends call)

Mom makes alot of promises but only to dad I make alot of promises ro almost everyone I know.

"y/n here's the lyrics for our debut song I've indicates where you have to whisper and shout our debut concept is a sad love song"

"y/n thanks jacob wait these are alot of lines how about daniel?"

"He decided that he wont sing much he's insecure about it you know so he's in-charge of dance breaks." I nodded and kept the lyric sheet in my bag. The lyrics is mostly me saying 'wake up' so I guess I'm sleeping in the mv?

I went in the studio and did exactly what I was asked. It was very quick I didnt need to sing much, just had to use my chest voice not much falsetto. Then we head in our van to film our music video Ryujin and Tzuyu followed me as they were the extra people needed for the mv. The first scene they had me do was me laying in a coffin while Ryuki start things off with her singing and crying. So this mv is taking place in my head as i recall all my memories before dying. The first scene was easy to film the next scene was filmed in a restaurant where im fifth wheeling while daniel, Jacob, Ryuki, and Jade are having a date.

The directors wants me to turn around frantically when the libe wake up is played. I ran outside the restaurant and bumped into Tzuyu we stared for quite awhile. We then have to make cute montages of me with Tzuyu and Ryujin is acting as her older sister that hates our relationship. Then Ryujin convinced Tzuyu to break up with me as Tzuyu have a disease and didnt want me to worry or sacrifice myself which hurt me so much that i had to be lock up in my room i had to break everything in that tiny room which im not gonna lie hurts my hands.

The final scene is when my members tell me about Tzuyu's sickness and i run over to the operating room to tell Tzuyu to wake up all five of our voices harmonize during the final wake up line i had to sing quite high as my voice can go higher than jade but Ryuki is of course the highest. Then I beg the doctors and the doctor told me she needs a liver transplant i agree and went in the operating room. Before operating i said the last wake up in a very soft whisper. The transplant was a success but i had to die. The mv ends with me at the church in my coffin, Tzuyu and my mebers crying but Ryujin is smirking.

"That's a wrap everybody good job" one of the staff said we all clapped our hands and thanked each other. The first ever mv I've made and I cant wait to watch it. Me and Ryujin got in my car and we went home while my other members have to film a connecting scene for our next mv.

"Oppa you did great but why did Tzuyu play the role of you girlfriend you know how jealous I was?"

"Awww my cute Ryunie. It was just acting you will forever be my girlfriend."

She hugs me and peck my cheeks, when we reached home the girls threw me a surprise party celebrating my mv. There were cakes, and confetti everywhere Yeji for the first time in a while smiled at me why is she so happy and why dies Ryujin suddenly look so down?

"Thanks guys for the celebration but the mv us not out yet so why now?"

"Cause we won't be able to celebrate with you when the mv comes out as this will be you last night here. Jyp said that if you debut you will have your own dorm." Yuna said that explains why Yeji looks happy so she can finally enjoy sleeping with Ryujin without me and why Ryujin looks so sad. I stroke her hair and smiled and pulled her towards the cake. I made my last night here memorable.

After the party Yeji allowed me to sleep with Ryujin one last time and I thanked her.

"Ryunie I've made alot of promises now that I realise I made one with heuningkai and tzuyu hahahaha I guess everyone in JYP is connected to me."

"Oppa make me two promises ok? One love me even if I don't remember you and lastly dont make anymore promises okay?"

"Sure thing I promise you." I said as I kiss her one last time. And fall asleep. I opened my eyes and see my Ryuki repeating my line in our come back wake up? Is she asking me to wake up? Why is it so bright

"He's waking up quick before he goes back unconscious." I shut my eye and woke up beside Ryujin. A dream? A very strange one at that.

End

(Authors note: I promise you guys its not what you think unless you are thinking of what I'm thinking thn you're right.)