1

"No, not anymore."

"I cant take it anymore!" Cried out Seb. He was standing at the top of a building, holding onto the railings. 

I jumped over the railings and looked down. At least 40 feet. Seb looked up at the sky and smiled. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered out.

"WAIT!" 

-------------------------- But lets start from the beginning // Introductions ------------------------------------

Sebastian Matthew-Smith, 16, dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, gay, crushing on a boy he'll never have a chance with and very happy.

The thing was,

he wasn't.

Seb wasn't as happy as everyone seemed. 

His therapist told him he was just going through the phase but his doctor diagnosed him with depression and terrible anxiety. 

----

Carlos Rodriguez, 16, black hair and chocolate brown hair, also gay and crushing on someone that he thought didn't even exist, he was clueless. 

Carlos had a smile that would brighten the entire room. Very caring but the thing about him was that there was someone who caught his eye. 

Sebastian Matthew-Smith. 

For some reason whenever he'd see him in theater he'd smile. That was the only time he'd EVER see Sebastain smile. But he could tell the smile was fake. 

-----

Koutney Renne, 17, Sebs bestfriend and protector, brownish-yellow at the tips hair, brown eyes, asexual, no one to crush on, the smartest person Seb knew.

She was the only one that knew about Sebs depression and made sure to keep him happy. 

She also knew about the boy Seb had a crush on, Seb does tell her everything.

-----

Gina Porter, 16, Carlos' bestfriend, brown curly hair with light brown eyes to compliment it. Lesbian, crushing on the one and only Nini Salzar-Roberts. Her and Carlos usually had dance battles and Carlos would come to Gina's photoshoots. 

Those two were the bestfriends you wish you had. 

Even though people called them the "homo-duo" they accepted it like it was nothing. 

Which made Seb for some reason proud, but also upset, he wished he was like them.

---------------

a/n WARNING this story will be about over coming depression and anxiety just so you know. Also this story might have slower updates than Love, Ashlyn but I just wanted some feedback for this story so yeah!

362 words