7

TW!!! MEANTIONS OF SELF HARM, SELF HARM, PANIC/ANXIETY ATTACKS

"Is that so?" She asked, hands on her hips.

"Y-yeah..." Seb said, scared for his life.

"Ok! You seem like a very sweet boy!" She smiled and walked out of the room.

"Oh, ok then..." Seb said and Carlos laughed.

"So does this make me your novio?" Seb asked and Carlos blushed. "Y-you know Spanish?" He said and Seb shook his head. 

"No, I took a few classes on Duolingo and then quit." 

They both laughed and Carlos kissed Seb again. 

"Alright, I'm tired sleepy time!" Carlos said and cuddled next him. 

-----

A few days later

-----

Seb was doing great, he hadn't cut in a while, he was just so focused on school and Carlos that he'd forgotten about it.

Heck! Even his grades were going up. 

Everything was beautiful 

until,

He was cleaning his room for the first time in a long time and while he was cleaning under his bed he found the knife. 

The knife he had been using to cut himself, that was stained red from blood. 

Seb dropped to the ground, the darkness he felt came back and he began to cry. 

It felt like the walls were closing and everything was just fading to black. 

He tried to scream but nothing came out. He put his hand on his throat trying to see if he lost his voice. It felt like he was alone when everyone was around. 

His whole body was shaking, he couldn't take it anymore. He was aware he waas having a panic attack and there was only one way he could stop himself.

He went for the knife but thats when he heard the garage door open. He jumped for the knife and *warning sensitive coming up real soon* cut  on his wrist, overlapping another cut, causing him to scream as loud as possible.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed and he heard footsteps. He watched as the blood drops fell of his wrist and onto the floor. 

"Seb? Seb! Seb whats wrong I heard screaming! Seb let me in Seb Seb Seb SEB?" His mom cried, tears falling from her cheeks. 

Seb cried and slammed his head agaisnt the wall, he could get up. It was too hard.

"SEBASTIAN? PLEASE! PLEASE I NEED YOU TO SAY SOMETHING SEB NO PLEASE!" She yelled, trying to open the door. 

"Mommy? Whats wrong?" Seb opened his eyes when he heard his baby sisters voice. 

"Uh, go down stairs sweetie. Go ask one of your sisters for some snacks I just need to get Seb." His mom said.

Seb struggled to get up, but he did. 

"Seb honey, I love you please don't." 

Seb opened the door and his mom jumped on to him. "Seb, honey are you ok? You were doing so fine!"

Seb cried into his moms shoulder. "I'm scared mommy..." She nodded and cried. 

"I am too honey but we will get through this together. Do you want me to rescheadule therapy?" 

Seb shook his head.

"Mom, I love you but." He let go.

"I need to go somewhere"