2

TW!!!-  MEANTIONS OF SELF HARM //

Seb sat down in the corner per usual. He watched as Carlos and Gina walked in.

"God, how his he so hot without even trying?" thought Seb. 

Today Carlos was wearing a gray sweater with the rainbow stripes for the arm cuffs and on the chest area. He paired it with light blue ripped-jeans and black converse. 

Of course, Seb was wearing his over sized east high hoodies to cover up all of the scars of his old cuts. 

Seb pulled the hoodie over him and put his head on the desk. 

He didn't get any sleep last night. His parents were fighting again about Seb and his therapy bills. 

----

But, he saw out of the corner of his eye, black converse. Carlos' shoes.

"Alright class today we will be reviewing human impacts on the Earth." Mr. Mazarra said walking into the class.

"Mr. Matthew Smith? Mr. Matthew-Smith!" 

Seb was [dead] asleep.

"Carlos...surname...anyways please can you tap Sebastains shoulder?"

Carlos smiled and blushed a bit. 

He tapped Sebs shoulder reciving a snore. Carlos blushed more and giggled under his breath. 

"Uh sir hes asleep." Carlos said and Kourtney walked over to Seb. 

"KOURTNEY! Did I say you could get up?"

"Oh can it! I'm making sure he isn't dead" But the way she said it got Carlos wondering. 

She checked for a pulse and sighed, out of relief and softly raised his sleeve, checking for any new cuts.

"Miss Renne, go back to your sleep."

She rolled her eyes and looked at Carlos. 

"run your fingers through his hair..slowly I don't want him having another panic attack."

Carlos blushed more and nodded.

----

As the lesson went on Carlos did what Kourtney told him to, he put his hand on Sebs head and started to play with it.

geez, his hair is SUPER soft. Carlos thought.

Seb yawned a bit and lifted his head, causing Carlos to immeditaly snatch his hand away from Sebs hair. 

"Goodmoring Mr. Matthew-Smith. I'm glad your back in reality. Oh also if you ever sleep in my class again that will be immediate detention. Maybe you can sleep there or just sleep at night lik everyone else does!" Everyone could tell Mr.Mazzara was fed up with Seb sleeping.

"Y-yes sir. It wont ha-p-pen aga-ian" A small tear fell from Sebs face.

Carlos just wanted to give him a hug.

---

a/n ok this story is giving me MADD princxiety vibes (Roman x Virgil) from sander sides. 

400 words