3

TW!!  SELF HARM MENTIONS! 

*BELL RINGS*

"Hey...Carlos?" Seb said holding his arm. 

"Yeah?" Carlos asked blushed. 

"Thanks for waking me up" Seb smiled and Carlos hugged Seb. 

"ouch-" Seb mumbled and Carlos let go. "oh My gosh! i'm so sorry! Are you ok?" 

Seb nodded and ran off. 

-----

"I think I hurt him!!!" Carlos cried into Gina's shoulder. 

"I think that you hugged him a bit too hard...." She said and Carlos nodded.

------

"I don't know Kourt. The only time we acatually touched I messed it up! UGH I WISH I WASN'T DEPRESSED" Kourtney hugged her friend and made sure not to hug him tightly.

"How new is it?" She asked. 

"Eh, the newest one but I did it 2 weeks ago." 

She smiled and gave Seb a bag of chips. "You better eat them." Seb laughed and opened them. 

"When I get back they better be eaten." Kourtney said and she got up and left.

---------------------------------------------------A Few Days Later ------------------------------------------------------

"Gina Porter and Kourtney Renne, you two are partners which leaves Carlos and Sebastian Matthew-Smith." Seb and Carlos looked at eachother and blushed. 

"So, you wanna come over later tonight?" Carlos asked and Seb smiled.

------

Carlos ran over to the door and opened the door smiling widly. 

"Hey Sebastian!" He said and Seb gave him his fake-half smile thingy.

"Seb. Just call me Seb." Carlos blushed and nodded. 

"Well Seb I have all the things we need."

Seb smiled and they sat down on the couch working on how plastic needs to stop being thrown into the ocean. 

"Uh. Well we got that done quick..." Carlos said and Seb smiled.

"Well. We should get to know eachother!"

"Oh. Well, I'm Sebastian Matthew-Smith, I'm 16, I like cats and dogs but am allergic to cats so... I live on a farm and I live in a family of 7 kids. Also I'm gay and I'm diagnosed with depression-" Seb put his hands over his mouth and a tear fell down his face.

"Oh my, Seb...it's ok."

Seb fell back on the couch and cried even harder. 

"Seb- no don't cry!" Carlos said and pulled Seb back up.

"Seb." Carlos pulled Seb to him and kissed him. 

Sebs eyes widen and kissed back. 

Carlos got ontop of Seb and kissed harder.

----

Once Carlos got the hoodie loose he slowly took off Sebs hoodie. 

"wait Carlos. I don't-"

"oh. my. god."

----------

a/n ik it's only chapter 3 but like I needed something to edge ya on teehee

400 words