who are you?

Tomura's pov
Ok, I am happy that we found master a protege and all but I thought he was some innocent, clueless little boy. He honestly intimidates me. I can't let him know but wow. But what concerns me even more is how he knows my real name. That's not possible. Oh well, that's for another time.

"Don't mock me. Anyways, how did you know what your father said when you were just 3 years old?" I said.
"Just good memory, Tenko"
"I do not understand how you know us. We have made sure that no one would ever know us. There are LITERALLY no records of us ANYWHERE-" Kurogiri was cut short by this green-haired boy.
"Up-bup-bup-bup-bup. Once again, I said don't underestimate me"
There was a certain look in his eye that unsettled me. This couldn't be the boy, could it? Master said he would be a quirkless 15 year old. I mean Master talked about him highly but i didn't understand why-
"And anyways, research and curiosity helps. Let's get back to the subject, Tenko. What do you mean by 'give me a quirk'?"
"What we mean is w-well um-" I stuttered. I didn't understand. How was he making me feel this way. It was fear. I haven't felt it in so long that I feel even more terrified of this kid.
"Once again, Tenko. Tell me, what do you mean by 'give me a quirk'?"
"Well you see, All for One-" I said but was interrupted.
"So you know the guy. Huh. The villain who injured All Might but became fatally injured himself. Makes sense that he'd want a protege" he said.
I was shocked how did this kid know so much?
"How did you-" Kurogiri said.

Deku's pov
Damn. These people know the main guy. And ugh- they keep questioning me too.
"Once again. Don't. Underestimate. Me. Now carry on"
Kurogiri stepped in because he could clearly see that Shigaraki was shaken with how much I knew
"Well, All for One has a quirk that let's him steal other people's quirks and give those quirks to somebody else"
"Huh. I always knew that he had multiple quirks but I didn't realise that he had stolen them and could give those quirks to others. Hey, brighten up will you? At least you haven't completely failed your job" I started to mutter and piece bits of information together in my head while still speaking out loud.
"At least he didnt know about master's quirk was" Tomura whispered to Kurogiri.
"I can still hear you, old man" I said as I was muttering.
"I am NOT old. I am-" I cut him off.
"20 years old. I know"
"What on earth?!" Kurogiri said, shockingly, "let me guess, you know MY age too?"
I looked up to face him "I actually don't know. But according to my sources, neither do you"
I could see the realisation on his face when he noticed that was correct.
"But how? We have both covered up everything. How could a quirkless 15 year old know-" said the misty guy.
"How annoying" I got up from the chair I was teleported into.
"You really don't listen, do you?" I walked near Kurogiri and hit the metal brace around his neck using a minimal amount of force but enough to make him whimper. He fell to the ground, whining in pain.
"Don't. Underestimate. Me."
"How did you know that my neck was my weak spot?" he muttered while on the floor.
"Once again, curiosity and research helps."
It was starting to get really annoying, they kept on underestimating me and I just wanted answers.

Tomura's pov
Wow. Master was right. This isn't just some quirkless kid.
"What else do want to know?" I said as I felt uneasy.
"Tell me more about All might. How does he exactly link to all of this?"
"Well he has One for All. A power that originated from All for One's brother but it has been passed down from generation to generation and had then landed to his possession. But we have sources that tell us that he is weaker and he will be finding a protege, to give his power." I said.
"Ohhhhh, so that's how he has that nasty hole in his respiratory system. It was All for One?"
"Yes. Now do tell us what he told you." Kurogiri said as he was getting up.
"I guess I should share information as you have but mind you, there isn't much to say however. It started when I was walking from school. There was a sludge villain that attacked me. I was then saved by All Might. I was being a fanboy and he signed my notebook. Then I clung on to him. I asked him if I could ever be a hero. Then his weak form showed up because he had been in his muscular form for too long. He told me how he got that way, didn't tell me more than a fight that happened 5 years ago. Then he said I would never become a hero without a quirk. Said that if I wanted to be heroic I should just join the police force. I kinda got mad. And walked away. I stumbled into the park and met you two losers. Kurogiri warped us here. And that's that"
"Oh" I said.
"Huh" Kurogiri responded.
"Anything else?"
"We aren't underestimating you but how did you find out all of the information we were going to bribe you with?" I said.
"Fine. Ever heard of torture?"
"Excuse me?!" I said in absolute shock.
"The face you made!" he laughed hysterically.
"No, I wanted to be a hero remember? I just did research used my father's name in the mix. Even used you two as a way to find some information. Trust me. I haven't always been one for violence."

Deku's pov
Well, that's what they think. Of course i have used torture before, hacking into computers won't always cut it, but they don't need to know. It was honestly so funny seeing both of them in such shock.
"Well. Do go on." I said.
"W-well. So? You want to j-join?" Kurogiri stuttered.
"As long as we kill Kachaan" i said as i got a bottle of Tequila from the shelf next to Kurogiri.
"Who?" Tomura asked with such stupidity.
"Keep up, Tomura. Katsuki Bakugou. We don't mind. Sure we'll kill him" Kurogiri said.
"Oh and All might too but you already wanted to do that. Excellent! Getting a quirk. Now if you don't mind, I would like to go home now." I said as i got a shot glass and started to pour myself a Tequila shot.
"Not so fast"
What was that? WHO was that?
"Excuse you?" I said.
I turned to face a screen. It was a figure with all sorts of machinery around him.
"We need to talk a little more. Explain our plans"
"So you must be the infamous All for One?" I asked as i finished pouring myself the shot.
"Indeed"
"Okay then. What is it that you need to talk about?" I said as i took the shot.
"We need to talk about HOW you are getting a quirk and HOW our plans are going go about"