Prolog

-14 years ago-

Today was a normal day for Meliodas and _____________. They were having fun and spending time together like usual. Meliodas had to get back on duty as a holy knight and she understood so she said "Have a good time, if you need me i will be looking for food for dinner" she said giving her beautiful cheerful smile and kissing him goodbye. After a while he heard a scream. He ran to the cause and saw someone holding knife and attacking ___________________. He screamed her name and ran to her in attempted to save her life but it was too late. The person stabbed _________________ in her abdomen. She fell bleeding out and they got away. He ran to her body and held it crying. "___________ stay awake! please stay awake!! i cant lose you please!! I love you!! please live for me!" he screamed. "Oh my love, im sorry it has to end like this. I love you so much and although im dying i will still be with you and watch over you okay? I love you with all my heart, your my everything. Save your tears and never shed them smile. You need to be happy and never show your sorrow about me. Go on adventures and travel the world like you always wanted with me and even if im not there smile and have a good life without me. I will always-" her body became limp and she took her last breath. "You will always what???!!! ____________ open you eyes. Goddamn it _______________ open you damn eyes!!!! you cant die!! you cant leave me!!" he screamed and cried as rain poured down harder than ever washing his hot tears as they kept coming down. He screamed in agony knowing she is gone forever. And is never coming back to him. Back in his arms like she always did. He will never see her again.

-Present Day-

-Meliodas pov-

I woke up in cold sweat tears coming down my face. I then saw her and I's wedding rings on the chain on my nightstand. I look at them in sorrow. I look at her picture, remembering her voice, her touch, her warmth and memory. I then decided to get dressed. Buttoning up my shirt and putting on my tie remembering how she used to help me with it every morning. I miss her so much. Although it was 14 years ago i cant help but miss her. She was my best friend, my wife, my partner, my lover, my everything. I put on the necklace with our wedding rings and began walking down stairs to the bar for breakfast. "Morning Cap'n " Ban greeted. "Hello, captain" said Diane. "Hello, captain" said Gowther. Then everyone said hello and good morning. Then Elizabeth came up to me. "Hello Sir Meliodas, how was your sleep?" she asked sweetly. "Good thank you for asking" i smiled at her. "Hey, captain whats on your shirt?" asked King. I then saw the necklace wasn't under my shirt, so i quickly did so. "I don't know what your talking about" Then they gave me an alien look. "Captain, last night i saw your dream and i was wondering if it was a memory?" asked Gowther. "It was nothing Gowther" i told him almost growling. "Cap'n is everything okay? you seem a bit off" asked King. " no need to worry, im perfectly fine" i reassured them. Then shit went down gowther asked.....