A BIRTHDAY PARTY

It's been a few days since I last saw the Santiago's since the kiss.
I have kept myself busy painting letting my emotions out I look at my finished art piece it's a large hand in between and small hand. I can't help but look at the picture I have drawn I see me and Lorenzo the way he held my hand. My fingers slightly feeling his veins. I sigh adding the finally touches to the image.
I should feel terrible for kissing Lorenzo
And I do!
But I also want to kiss him again feel him again......

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a loud mock on the door.
I am the only one home as always.
I walk downstairs to already be able to see Sam and in the doorway my breathing going up.
I open the door a bright smile on my face hiding how guilty I feel
"Hiya Lela sorry are you busy" she asks as she holds her sons arm who I have just seen
"No please come in" I say to her smiling at mateo
"I wish we could we are super busy I just wanted to well Mateo wanted to" she says looking down at her son
"I am having a birthday party tomorrow please will you come" mateo says jumping up and down with excitement
"We are about to get the balloons and cake that's why we can't stop" Samantha says smiling at me
"I would love to come" I say Mateo now hugging me I look up and smile at Samantha as she whisper "thank you" to me
"Wear green it's dinosaur themed" mateo says point at me as I nod back
"Well we better get going I am sorry busy" she says pulling her son back I nod before they walk away
"Oh Lela how did the photo shoot go Lorenzo won't show me the pictures in till they are finished" she says my body going still till I turn to face her smiling
"It went great Lorenzo is a great photographer" I say trying to get the right words out
"That's great you really helped us out thank you" she says before leaving I slam the door before letting my breath come back.
I am terrible at lying.......

I look down at my arm seeing the sliver bracelets sparkle some reasons I want to keep them on.
I can't go back to painting I need to rest........
I lay down outside feeling the sun on my skin letting it take me away from all this madness
All this guilt.
I am now laying in bed the day going by so fast I lay down in my silk sheets till my phone goes off the light coming from it.
It's off Lorenzo.
I quickly open the message wanting to see what it says my hands fumbling around.

Hi Lela
Sam completely forgot to tell you times for the party tomorrow she was in a rush.
The party starts at 1 of course your family are invited.
Hope to see you there.
LS x

My eyes scan the message many times till i see the kiss at the end. Something he didn't put last time.
I put the phone down not wanting to respond not feeling I need to.

The next day comes fast and my normal morning routine of preparing breakfast and having only a thanks out of both the men in the household is all I ever get.
I sit doing light make up wanting to make an effort and even straightening my hair and putting white clips in the sides pulling my fringe slightly.
I find a light green mini dress with white spots on it a small slit on the right side
I put on my white sandals before getting the present my dad got for me yesterday.
The front garden is already filled with balloons and loud music coming from inside the door already being open.
As I walk in a see children everywhere a huge ballon display and presents everywhere.
"Lela you are here" Mateo shouts running towards me away from his friends I take him I a deep hug
"Happy birthday my love here I got you this" I say kneeling down to him handing him his present
"Omg a dinosaur puzzle we can do this together" he screams before hugging me again
"Awh that's so kind of you" Samantha says entering from the kitchen in a dark green long maxi dress in dark green heels.
"It's nothing really sorry my father and brother can't come they send there love"I say standing up as mateo runs off outside with his friends. Sam embracing me lightly kissing my cheek
"Oh don't be silly your dad is a busy man. All the adults are in the kitchen making dinosaur cocktails" she laughs a wine glass already in her hand as she leads me in where many family's are here some from the estate and others I don't know.
I do know Lorenzo though

Seeing his face as I walk in as he speaks to a couple his face changing the smile turning to nothing. I look away as smile leads me to some mums who I know and we all speak to one another as I am faced looking at Lorenzo my eyes catching his as he awkwardly coughs when we make contact.
"Gosh yes work has been so busy but I love it keeping myself busy and I love it here don't tell Lorenzo but it's much better" Sam says laughing while drinking wine as we all nod and the women laugh I don't I can't help but not laugh knowing that Lorenzo came here for Sam.
"Sam you really are a supper women" one of the women say and we all smile and agree.
I can't help but notice the whole time Sam only ever talks about herself not even her son.
It's his birthday.....
Sam hands me another glass of wine what I take before walking away.
I walk out of the kitchen to the living room where I watch mateo and his friends through the window as he runs around playing games all having fun I can't help but smile as he looks over a waves at me.
I then look around the living room seeing all the presents and balloons the way the presents are beautiful placed all together with bows and all in the same wrapping paper.
All so prefect how Sam would of wanted it....

I now only notice that the record player in slightly playing in the background I turn to face it listening to the song.
"You shut your mouth. How can you say I go about things the wrong way. I am human and I need to be loved"
The words sticking in my head I close my eyes sighing.
I am human and I need to be loved
"I like the smiths as you know" my eyes jumping open seeing Lorenzo watching him as he walks over in dark green trousers and a black top.
I think about what he is wearing I laugh slightly how he is always wearing theses dad like trousers.
"Sam let you play the record player then" I say looking at him as he walks over to it laughing
"Yes she did volume has to be 10 though no louder" he says now turning to look at me is both laughing.
I completely forget about the moment we had the awkwardness gone.
"I purposely put the smiths on because she hates them" he laughs I smile back my thoughts going to the kiss
"You look beautiful Lela" he says walking closer to me
"Thank you i like the green trousers" I laugh as he sighs
"Only green thing I owned I look more like a grandad than ever" he says sighing rubbing his temples
"You are not old enough for a grandad" I laugh my hand squeezing his arm regretting touching him
"Hey I am 40 I could be" he says not changing the vinyl to the other side
Oh god he is 40 I kissed a married 40 year old man......

My expression changes as he looks at me walking towards me noticing my change I look down at the floor not being able to look at me.
He lifts up my chin his fingers holding me up to look at him
"God know you are making me feel old" he awkwardly laughs I try to smile
"I am sorry Lorenzo it's just" I sigh as he lets his fingers go now his hands holding on to mine his touch so soft.
Making me so weak
"Hey Lela it's fine no one knows it's all Okay" he says so calming to me
"Do you regret it" Now looking up at him his other hand going to my cheek creasing my cheek
"Never but I am married Lela you are so young" he says as I nod at him looking down in embarrassment for even asking such a question.
But I needed to know.

Then he takes his arm placing it on my waist and his hand on my cheek he holds my chin our eyes locked together.
His thumb tracing over my lips biting his lip slightly my thighs going so weak.
till he puts his thumb in my mouth my eyes widen at what is happening he face has dark.
I wrap my mouth around his thumb as he pulls it in out. He grunts slightly before kissing my neck I can't help but whimper as I have his thumb in my finger imagining it is something else.
He looks back up at me before pulling his finger out of my mouth kissing the top of my nose and straightening himself up.

"I like that you kept the bracelets" his whispers in my ear before leaving the room I can barely stand at what just happened.
What the fuck just happened?

Hope you enjoyed!!!
Also anyone else know what I mean by like dad trousers like the really odd trousers colour ones dads wear?
I imagine Lorenzo wearing them a lot yet looking so sexy
I actually think of  Keanu reeves when I speak about Lorenzo like that's the vibe not him as the character the inspiration!
Xoxoxo