Chapter 1: Finding Out

"Omg," I yelled.
My mom nearly jumped from her seat.
"What?"
"There is a Pax North this year!"
"What is that Hun?"
I explained to my mom what Pax was and she said, "Why would you go to that?"
"I don't want to get tickets to it, I just want to go to the Cube meet up," I assured her that it wouldn't cost her much.

She didn't know what the Cube was very well either. She knew it was a group that I watch on YouTube.

Later while playing MineCraft my mom came into my room," Honey, I have decided that you can go to Pax."
I screamed," Thanks so much mom! I love you so much!"

My mom then said," I love you too sweets, and if you want to bring any friends let me know soon so I can plan ahead."

I immediately called my friends Brooke, Ivy, Cassie, and Noelle. They were so excited when they found out that my mom would take us.

There was one downside to this great day.

"Katie is going to be there," I said over Skype to my friends.

Katie is this girl that we used to be friends with. Then her boyfriend, Will, started yelling at me cause I said " She is the least of my problems." I said this cause I was having family issues, and I was more worried about my Grandfather. My friends then started defending me and this whole fight broke out.

Aside from that Katie still tweets rude things about me to this day. She is such a childish bitch. Excuse my French.

Anyways, I'm so excited for Pax North!