Chapter 8

School was fine for the next few days. Akira had came back after a week. Von's mom was a little emotional and she always sent lunch for Akira. We were enjoying the food Von's mom sent because Suzy was making for Akira. Akira was very happy after her friends had arrived. A little more than normal. She was mostly seen with a depressing look so it was a whole new experience seeing her happy.

Suzy and all of her friends have also joined the school. The fun had got to a new level. We decided to hang out after the school at the nearby forest. We will drive there by car. We don't know why but Akira is not coming. I guess she had never went to a party in her life.

After school I drove at Akira's home.

"Hey guys, are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

They all shouted in unison. Suzy was looking killer. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Hello mister. I think you should focus yourself on the drive or we will end up dead."

Suzy winked and then all of them started laughing. It took nearly half hour to reach there. We built a small camp by the river. And went to gather sticks for the campfire. That was the most beautiful evening. We chatted for a while about nothing important.

" So, I heard that your girl dumped you at the start of the session. Aren't you looking for any?"

Suzy, very curious.

" Do you want to give a try?"

I asked her. She was taken aback for a moment.

"Well Hardy, you are a perfect person. If the situation would have been a little different then I would have definitely given a try."

"And what's wrong with the situation?"

"I think you have enough mind to understand it. Itish uses everyone who is close to us for blackmailing us and then we have to agree with whatever he demands. There would be no use of a boy who can't even protect himself. Everytime we can't be with you to ensure that you are safe."

" Do you think I am that feeble? Do you need me to prove it?"

" So, you are already on that page. I guess that's too early. Ok, if you want to prove that you are strong then you will have to defeat Akira in a fight. You can ask as much time as you want."

She said with a wink. I agree with that.

"But I don't want more conditions if I won."

"Sure."

She probably doesn't know that I had been trained for a whole year to appear in and win such fights. But this is a different case. Akira is the number one assaulter so it's gonna be very challenging. I will talk with Akira about this matter. Maybe she would help me.

Our parents sent all three of us for a whole year. I wasn't quite a genius in studies and my parents thought that I would never be able to find a career at this rate. So they sent us because we are given payment. Dad and mom are satisfied with it and I have no problem because I have to do nothing but exercise.

"Ok, leave this. How about we make a plan to prank Vivienne and her gang. It's gonna be fun. What do you think?"

Jack was always like this. The girls were very excited about this idea. Mark also agreed with that. He had never had a feeling for any girl, same like Akira. As if they are twins.

"I think we should take Akira's advice in that."

Kia suggested in her innocent baby voice.

"And why do you think we should do that?"

I have never heard of Akira pranking anyone. Maybe she has a funny side also of which we aren't aware yet.

"I think you haven't heard from her yet. She pranked the principal of her last school. They were scared to death. Do you wanna know what she did?"

"Of course. It's rare to hear such things about her."

"Well, the teacher was like someone who believes in ghosts. One night their whole family was watching a horror movie. They were already sacred. She modified her robot giving it some very scary looks. It was similar to one in the movie.

And when the perfect moment arrived, she switched off the power switch of the whole house. And robot appeared from above the television screen. It looked like that it had just came out of the screen. Akira was behind the screen only. Those people were scared to death. The background effects were all perfect. His wife and children went unconscious. The principal started to scream. She recorded all of it. Then she switched the power on and the robot went away. Seeing the principal's wide eyes she couldn't control her laugh. She started laughing in front of him. His went red when he realised that he had been pranked. Next day her brother was called to solve that matter. After her parent's murder, she completely gave up doing such kind of this."

"Then what's the guarantee that she will help us now?"

"I assure you about that. I think we should head back now. We have to go to school tomorrow."

" Sure. But I won't drive."

Suzy took the keys from me. So, now she is also other genius after Akira. Well, I think we are the only one who doesn't have too much abilities.

I didn't remembered when we arrived. I have to go for a walk in the morning no matter when I go to sleep.

It was a fine morning. I was a little early than normal. Because I had seen Akira up early. I continued running. She was the only one who ran this early in the whole city.

There she was running in a black hoodie. Why does she always hide from everyone. Anyway, I catched up with her after full five minutes.

"What's up?"

She recognised me without even looking at.

" Well, I want help from you."

"For what?"

" Suzy wants me to defeat and I don't know I will be able to do it or not. Can you help me with something?"

" You need to be trained for that."

"I am. I was trained for a whole year to help someone ina mission....."

Shit. I was not supposed to even utter such a word. Oh god! I think I violated a condition of the contract.

"Who hired you?"

"It's nothing."

" Hardy I can still find out If you not tell me."

" How about tomorrow. I think you should spare me for just a day."

"Fine. I will think about your request about the match. Meet you in the school."

With she sped away. Now, how am I supposed to deal with it.