chapter 20

Hardy's POV

In a second we were behind a transparent looking shield. Akira gestured me to go through it. I turned to look back at the scene once before disappearing in that lining.

After looking I realised that I would have  felt better if I hadn't turned back. My eyes were staring back at me. The eyes were lifeless, they had lost their usual colour and their was a sight of horror in them. The same was the case with Akira.

"I think you should focus more. Don't let your mind wander on that."

I crossed the simmering glow and in instant we were in Itish's office. There was silence. The computer was buzzing. Nobody was there in the room. There were cabinet stuffed with files.

"I think you should go for the computer, I am not that good with computers. I will look for the files."

"There's gonna be nothing in them. I am damn sure. Help me with tracking the computer information. Remember we need the information which is most important. I will open at least two files at one time so one will of them should be under your track."

"Ok."

She began working on the computers furiously. There was a lock on it. But we were in a virtual world. The computer files opened up with every tap. There were at least a thousand files. I focused my full attention on them.

The files started showing up one after the other. I started looking for major key words to open a correct file. We browsed for a whole minute. Then something hit me.

Capsule.

I gestured Akira to open that file.

Von's POV

What the hell is this? The laboratory was buzzing with life. There were people running here and there. They were doing experiments on humans. Itish is really brutal. How can he do something like that? Clearly he had no humanity in him.

I just gawked at how big the laboratory was.

"Stop staring like you haven't seen a lab. Akira's personal lab is also the size of this only. It would be better if you stay focused because we have to return with information in a limited time."

"Yeah."

We went over to the computers sections where majority of the data was stored regarding the experiments running in this lab. I don't know why but a computer in the corner drew my attention.

Suzy followed me without saying anything.

I started the system. There was only one file in it. It was kind of wired.

The file opened up. The result displayed were chaotic.

They were devising a medicine which could control the brains of the people. The medicine was a dangerous one. I think it wasn't in the final stage because all the data displayed it under process. By now he would have easily developed it on basis of the successful initial trails.

It described that there was a soul controller of this. On the basis, when a normal person gets injured, he loses his ability to fight vigorously but those who take the dose of this medicine don't give up easily. Because their brains are controlled. They can't feel anything.

This is the worst Itish is preparing for us. We need a counter action for this. He had spent years to make this so based on that we will need more and more time to develop its anti medic.

Hardy's POV

Yeah. We live in a modern society. Earth isn't enough to accommodate our population. There are capsules floating in the air. Of the size of major cities. Only richer sections can afford it.