chapter 9

The agent is not answering the call. I don't know how to deal with Akira. I hope that she forgets about this whole issue but I am damn sure she won't. I had never brought the topic for at least two years apart from from Von and Jack. I can't believe I let it go that easy. 

Anyway, I got ready for the school. I was a little late because of the tension in my mind. That agent had never kept us waiting and now he isn't available. Can things get even bad. If he broke the contract then moms gonna kill me.

We went to the tennis court. Akira was playing opposite me. 

"So, are these two also involved in this whole stuff?"

She asked pointing Von and Jack. Hell, why doesn't she put this matter aside.

"Yup."

Von and Jack were not in mood to play and her friends were in the principal office, so it was just us. We played for nearly half an hour. Suddenly Akira fainted in the middle of the court. Von had been having a headache since morning and now we have another problem. I and Jack helped her up. But she wasn't in condition to even open her eyes. 

" Hardy, I need you to do me a favour now."

"What's that?"

"You will have to break in the chemistry lab to get me some alcohol."

"But the teacher's gonna kill me."

"I will handle that. Just do it. Fast, or the results are gonna be bad."

I did as she asked. I informed Suzy about it and she brought the keys from the principal room without his attention. I went in and Jack stood on the gate to ensure that we don't get caught. I found in the upper left self. 

We rushed out locking the room but Vivienne saw us escaping. Now wait for the storm.  Suzy went to place the keys in the proper place. We rushed to the court. She drank it all in a gulp. The colour of her face returned. 

"Follow me."

 She  dashed out of the court towards the class. As if nothing had happened. Minutes ago she was fainting and now she is leading us. She went to her seat and pulled a screen out of her bag. Wow. She is gonna hack in the school server and replace the recordings. God we are safe now.

She did it successfully. Just as it was completed, the teacher rushed in the class. Shit. If he caught us with a screen in the class it's likely for us to be in detention. I was in front of Akira. I turned to look at her and her screen was gone. That's it.

The screen was only visible to the person who was looking from the front side. I was a little relieved. Just then the teacher shouted.

"Hardy and Jack. Make your way to the detention room."

He was very angry.

"I think you should reconsider it sir."

Thanks. The teacher trusted Akira very much. Maybe he will listen to her.

"What's the proof that these were not the lab."

"Sir, what about the school CCTV cameras. Vivienne is already against us so don't you think that she would lie to you."

"Fine, but all of you are going to come with me."

That's where we won. We followed him silently. The recordings started to play. The chemistry room was whole empty. Vivienne couldn't believe what she was seeing. That's the rule of science babe. I raised a eyebrow at her and she was whole red because now she is gonna get the detention.

Our teachers don't tolerate when students of other subjects falsely accuse us. And she was sent away for detention. 

We went back to the class. Von was now fine. How could he be fine without a medicine with such a severe headache minutes ago. That's wired. Maybe he was lying.

"Akira do you have any prank plans. I heard that you are best at pranking others."

She gave me a ' why do you want ' look.

" Well, we all have decided to prank the accounts and history students. Suzy said that you have the best ideas. So, are you gonna help your friends or we will have to do it on our on."

"I need time to plan all the details perfectly."

We all jumped in happiness. She is going to help us. Suzy said that she had given this up. Maybe she is changing.

"I want the answers of the questions I asked in the morning by evening. I can't wait for the next day."

"Sure."

I reluctantly agreed.

I went to her house in the evening. I hadn't told Von and Jack about. I went straight. There was no doorbell. Just scanners which scanned for safety. 

She was sitting on the couch in the living room. Suzy was playing guitar in the next room. Kia and Mark were in the hall. They were sketching. She was designing a weapon. Can't they be normal for a few days.

Suzy greeted me with a nod.

"Akira's a little busy. Don't disturb her. Just go and sit there."

I sat beside Akira. She didn't even noticed. She was preparing some document. After all her brother owns a company. I am not jealous or something but just stating the truth.

She closed her laptop after full five minutes.

"So, have you anything to say?"

" Akira I won't lie but it violates the condition given in the contract."

"Come on, I won't tell anyone. I give you my word."

" Well, me, Jack and Von were sent for a training three years ago. The agent didn't told us anything just gave some identification papers. He would pay us monthly even during the training. We had a hard one year. Von majored in hacking. Jack in designing and I am in fighting. Von and Jack were also trained in fighting but now Von practice nearly once in a month. I and Jack are regulars."

"So, what about the papers?"

I handed them to her. The identification was a picture and information about a girl who was barely five years elder than us. Well, she was beautiful. Sofia.

Akira studied the paper and started laughing as if there was a joke written on the paper.

" What was funny in that?"