6

Noah
.........

I sat with prince watching catfish the TV show. Eating Cadbury chocolate as we did so. I'd been his girl officially for 2 months and I'd been loving it foreal. I gotta see past the hood boy and at the soft boy who was secretly crushing on me forever. I'd stayed over at his place the whole of this week but continued going to school, he even met my mama, and she absolutely adores him. I knew she would.

"Ay is it alright if Chres comes over he's had a rough day ?" Prince asked putting his phone away

"Yeah boo" I replied putting my legs over him

"How was school ?" He asked

"Good, u had so many exams" I groaned

"Don't worry ma tonight all that stress goes away" he winked smirking

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully

"What bitch you don't believe me ?" He joked

"Nah nah I don't" I shook my head

Suddenly he jumped coming on top of me tickling me before kissing me softly, I loved this boy to the damn moon and back I swear on my grandma's grave I did. Until the door opened and in depressed Mr August.

"Ay Man what's wrong?" Prince asked getting off me

"I've fucking fucked up" he huffed suttin on the couch

"noah give us a minute" prince smiled slightly

"Nah nah she prolly knows anyways" he rubbed his forehead

"What happened ?" Prince asked

"I don't wanna speak about it yet" he rubbed his face stressfully

"It's cool take your time" prince patted his back

Prince was good like that, he didn't force anything to do anything they didn't want, of course he'd try and persuade people but that was the limit in his eyes. One of the reason I fell for him, he just seemed so understanding. I stayed for a couple more hours before deciding to head out while it wasn't too dark.

"Ay boo I'll see you later" I kissed his cheek shoving my shoes on

"You sure you don't wanna ride ?" He offered holding my hand

"Yes I'll be alright" I laughed

"I'll call you" he said as I opened the front door

"I'll be waiting" I said before finally closing the door behind me

I began walking clutching my bag as I do so. Could not trust anybody on the streets. I spotted a gang but looked away getting a glimpse at a couple of em. I looked back automatically recognising a face. My mouth dropped slightly. He looked like kylo ? Slightly older but it was him I was sure of it. He even had a scar on the right on his forehead. Our eyes locked for a moment before he looked away.

"K-kylo" I managed to say soft enough for nobody to hear

Soon a couple of the guys realised and pushed him back in the car before driving off. I carried on walking shocked at what I saw, kylo could still be alive that could've been him ? I had to tell diamond as soon as possible. I dialled her number, my breathing getting funny. The last time I saw him he told me to tell talia he was sorry, but I never understood it until he left. You see they were kinda a thing and he'd do anything to make talia happy, but not many people knew, just me and diamond basically. I carried on walking talking under my breath nervously as her phone continued to ring. Until I turned around feeling a ghostly shadow come up behind me. That's when everything went black.

___________

Diamond
..............

"Hello ?.....noah you there ?...hello ?" I put the phone down shrugging it off

"Who was that ?" Tyler asked

"Noah but I don't think she has signal" I ate a bit of my pasta

"Your were home early ? " he munched on his food

"Finished all the work" I shrugged tryna avoid the thoughts of this afternoon

I soon got up loosing my appetite. I went into my room putting my music up all the way up, at least I had the weekend so things could sink it right ? Until Monday. Maybe it was a mistake taking life skills ? Maybe this was a sign ? My mind was going crazy just thinking about it. I lit a blunt wanting just to chill until little ruby poked her head through causing me to put it out and clear the smoke before she came in.

"What's up ?" I asked as she came to sit with me

"I don't wanna go to bed" she sighed

"Come stay with me" I put the cover over her

"Are you gonna sleep" she yawned

I put my phone down, before switching the lamp off and snuggling up next to her. I pray when she's older she had the best life possible, I'd hate her innocence to be taken away too quickly.

_____

Short chapter

Ash_xo