8

Diamond
...............

Id been back at school and to be honest I didn't know how it was gonna go, either way and I don't think I wanna find out just which yet. I walked over to my locked with talia, she's been quiet and I knew something was going on but noah said she'll say in her own time and I respected that. I wore high waist jeans, a black fur jacket with a white tee inside with white converse with my hair out. I headed for geography before spotting nelly, I smiled sarcastically before she rolled her eyes and continued walking. As soon as I got to the class I sat in the middle row. The day dragged, until it was finally over. It was weird not having noah around. Too quiet. Especially with talia acting like this. Plus noah got discharged this afternoon and already planned on going to a party tonight, princeton's party to be exact meaning Mr August was most likey gonna be there, but it was alright cause tomorrow was an inset day for school meaning we had none.

"Red or white" I asked as noah sat down

"How about the cute snake skin one ?" Talia suggested scrolling through her phone

"That could work" I laughed

Within 60 minutes we were all ready and looking spicy as hell. After taking a few snaps we headed out calling a cab. Soon often by the weeknd came on and we began singing along, it felt good just us being us.

_______

Chresanto
.................

"You ready ?" I asked buttoning up my shirt

"Baby I don't think I'll go" maria frowned

"Cmon we haven't gone out in so long" I attempted to persuade her

"I know but we don't have to go out to have a good time" she said

Honestly I disagreed sometimes she was too laid back for my liking. And she wonders why I get second thoughts. Prolly the reason I kissed diamond too.

"Fine whatever" I shook it off

"Tell princeton I said happy birthday" she smiled

"I will" I said not looking at her

"I'm sorry okay, I-I'm just not in the mood to see Ray" she looked away from me

"Maria look you can stay away from him" I whined

"no baby, you have fun okay Imma go to bed" she pecked my lips

You see Ray and maria suddenly stopped getting along around 6 months ago. I dunno what happened they couldn't just stay in the damn room. It made things a lot harder since he was one of my main men. Instead of stressing I headed out, u got in the car and drove to prince's house which was already beaming. The only kids from school I'd see was talia, noah and diamond so that was cool. I didn't have to watch my step.i spotted prince walking through the crowds of people dancing, he was with his girl.

"Hey " I smiled

"Hey man where's maria ?" He asked

"Couldn't make it, just felt like staying in" I shrugged

"That's cool" he nodded

"She said happy birthday though" I informed

"Thanks man" he grinned

I walked away tryna find anybody I could, before I headed to the bar which prince only opened when having parties, I spotted diamond's curly hair and man wasn't her dress night. It fitted her nicely.

"Ay shouldn't you be studying or something " I joked approaching her

"Shouldn't you be teaching or some shit" she raised an eyebrow downing a blue substance

"You iyte ?" I asked sitting beside her

"Yeah what about you ?" She shrugged

"In need of a blunt but apart from that I'm okay" I said smirking

"What kinda role model are you" she joked around

"You want one don't lie about it ?" I pushed her lightly

"How you know I do that kinda thing ?" She raised an eyebrow

"Cause noah does it all the time" I laughed

"Fair enough, I want one now" she smiled

"Come on" I got up

I took her hand and she let me before walking over to the back garden which I had a key too. I opened it, I swear it was plain beautiful. It was long and had a miniature waterfall on one side with one of the swinging benches at the back. Before going out. I took my jacket off and slung it over her shoulders seeing as she only had that strappy dress on. She held it around her.

"What are we doing" she asked as we stepped outside

"I know where his secret stash of weed is" I laughed

I opened a little box in the corner of the garden before walking to the back and sitting beside her. I lit a blunt taking a hit before passing it to diamond. It was cool. It swung lightly and there was a slight breeze.

"You iyte ?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence

"Yeah" she nodded

Eventually my arm was around her. Don't ask why cause til this day I do not know why. She seemed to relax though. Maybe that was just the weed ? She took another hit before tilting her head and blowing it in my face. I scrunched up my face and she laughed slightly.

"What's funny" I pushed her away

"Man it's cold don't play that shit" she came closer again

"Bitch I already gave you the damn jacket" I kissed my teeth

"Take it back then" she began taking it off

She laughed before walking away her hips swaying as she did so. I grabbed her hand before she turned back biting her lip. I guess we might of been slightly high and drunk.

"Stop playing with me" I smirked speaking quietly

She rolled her eyes before I pulled her onto my lap crashing my lips on hers. She seemed to make me forget everything. Her hands were on my shoulders and mine wrapped around her waist despite the fact she had to sit sideways on my lap. She pecked my lips, I pulled away but she bit on my bottom lip grinning.

"You sure you wanna do this" I asked biting my lip

She got up before walking around the garden, I sat there waiting for the response. At least she didn't walk out.

"I don't wanna be unhappy anymore but it's on you" she didn't look at me

"I-I dunno" I scratched my head

"tell me when you do" she turned on her heel

She began walking out before I decided she was right. She made me happier too, I'd wanted that for a long time and I never really knew how to get this until now. I'd been with maria for so long I hadn't felt anybody else's touch.

"Come back" I smirked

She turned around rolling her eyes I walked over before she made it back. I kissed her again my hand on her cheek and kissed her roughly, I felt her smile causing me to smile. I slipped my tongue in her mouth causing her to tense up for a second. She pushed me away a flirtatious look on her face.

"See you later Mr August" she bit her lip walking away shaking her head slightly

Suddenly I heard my name being said softly, I was in a trance I blinked and saw maria above me putting on earrings.

"We're gonna be late for prince's party no time for dreaming" she hit my arm playfully

Shit. I was dreaming about diamond.

_____

Ash_xo