16

Kylo
........

"Ay man you hungry ?" Link asked biting into his fried chicken

"Nah I'm cool" I lit a blunt

"Just gonna chill today" he sat back sighing

"Didn't mario want you to link yo cuz again" I asked confused

"Yeah I am, but u think you should stay here" her shrugged

"And why's that" I asked my eyebrows furrowed

"Cause it's risky, his bro is on yo case,I mean what if her brother just turns up. Your gone man" he shook his head

"Maybe I wanna be gone" I shook my head

"Don't let mario let you fucking say that" he scoffed

Mario was the crew leader, a prick at that. He was he one keeping me here and he told me he'd make sure my family was gone if I ever tried to get out. So I had to obey. It was the worst knowing that if I slipped up he was able to find my mama like that but it was another that they had no idea.

"Listen man, one day your gonna get outta here alright ? I promise" link was good like that

"I got 2 little sisters and 1 little brother" I shook my head

"You never talk about yo family much" he laughed

"I don't like to" I laughed

That's right I didn't talk about my family much. It was a hard subject not seeing them in 3 years, I mean did I even know them anymore ? How mom always used to bake every Friday, or how Diamond would always blast her music and Tyler would get annoyed and end in a argument. I missed going home to that, even if at the time I took no notice. I hadn't even told link about talia, I think that's what I miss the most ? Sneaking into her bedroom at night when everybody was asleep and just laying with her. It felt wrong at the time, me being 17 and her being my sister's bestfriend but now that I think back Id kill just to do that for one more night.

"So how old yo sisters" he winked

"Urm..4 and 18" I admit I had to think about it for a moment

"18" he licked his lips

"You damn touch my sister" I laughed

"And your brother ?" He asked

"19" I nodded

"That's cool" he continued eating

"How about you ?" I nudged him

"I have a younger sister but we don't speak " he shrugged

I didn't wanna ask anymore, I knew it would just make him think more about his past and once link got onto that it was hard to get him out. Once he'd shot 3 people for the damn sake of it cause he was mad at himself. Link was the only person through this who I could trust with anything go didn't wanna ruin that. Not now.

"You should get going" I patted his back

"After I finish my fucking chicken maybe you should come " he kissed his teeth

"Iyte" I laughed

"Let's go ma motherfucker" he laughed

We got up and headed out back where the car was parked. The stairs echoed through the empty warehouse until we got to the end. He locked the door before getting into the car. We drove and drove until the clock said 7:00pm. We got out at this trill condo that has to cost over a million dollars. I stared at it for a moment before link led the way. He knocked on the front wooden door, before a guy a couple inches shorter then me with a white wife beater came to the door.

"Ay man" he dapped him

We walked in and I realised it was even better in the inside. Marble stairs and floors, high ceilings. It was damn fucking paradise.

"This is Kas" he introduced us

You see Kas was just an abbreviation of my whole name. Kylo Andy Sanders. Kas.

"Chresanto" he smiled slightly

"Man you looking down" link patted his back

"Quit my job yesterday" Chresanto rubbed his forehead

"Doesn't look like you need a job" I laughed looking around

"It's complicated" he laughed slightly

He picked up a box and began transferring it across the room when he dropped it, I went over to pick him up where a shiny object caught my eye, it was a rose gold watch. I picked It up passing it to chresanto when the engraving on the back gleamed in the light.

Dearest diamond
Happy 14th birthday
Love mom, dad, Kylo and Tyler x

My head became light and I had to close my eyes for a moment. I hadn't even seen their names in years. Chresanto took it as I passed it to him before staring at it for a moment wrapping it around 3 of his fingers. He sighed before putting in carefully back in the box.

"Thats a nice watch" I nodded

"Yeah it is" he agreed

"Your girl's ?" We stood back up

"Something like that" he shrugged

"Not your hoe's right" I joked

I tried not to make things obvious and this is where things could go terribly wrong depending on what he responded.

"Nah nah definitely not" he smiled shaking his head

We stayed for another couple hours just chilling out in this bomb crib until it was dark and link decided he needed to get back. Link dapped chresanto and walked out towards the car before I dapped him to standing at the door.

"You fuck with diamond you fuck with me " I said loud enough for him to hear

I walked out smirking before turning back to see him with a confused expression on his face, I just laughed shaking my head before getting into the car beside link and driving off.

__________

Tyler
.........

I knocked on diamonds door knowing something was up. She'd come straight home and just locked herself in there for the past couple of days. I drowned out the sounds of mama and dad arguing and shouting. Mom even threw a damn glass at him which smashed when coming into contact with the wall. I opened the door slowly watching as my sister sat on the window ledge with her sleeve to her face, with light tears running down on her face. I opened my mouth going to say something, but I decided not to. She didn't like when I raised my voice. I sat opposite her and sighed before she looked up at me her eyes twinkly.

"Come here" I spoke quietly opening my arms

Her face scrunched up slightly breaking down before she came beside me and breathed unevenly but she didn't break down. I put my arms around her and rested my head on hers. Eventually she sat up and I looked at her before wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"Ain't you gonna tell me to grow up or some shit" she looked away from me

"I-I'm sorry, I don't wanna argue with you anymore" I was genuine

"Really?" She sniffed looking down

"Yes diamond" I sat beside her clasping my hands

"What's wrong ?" I nudged her

"Guys are bitches" she shook her head

"Understood" I laughed

"Go have a shower or something" I got up kissing her head

"Thanks Ty" she smiled slightly

"Your welcome baby sis" I winked shutting the door

______

Ash_xo