I N T R O D U C T I O N

....

I M P O R T A N T  N O T I C E S :

*| bxb - between two minors so no smut until they are fully aged, chapters will be marked with ( M ) if they are mature ( characters will be of age by then. )

*| book is being rewritten, if you see a chapter that is written differently than the one before it simply hasn't been updated yet, i recommend you don't read it as it won't make sense

*| all hate will be deleted, i dealt with it once and it forced me to stop writing, i wont deal with it again

*| I'm not responsible for your triggers, if i mark this book as mature meaning it might have swearing and violence details and you choose to ignore it, that's on you.

*| on that note, this book is mature and it will contain swearing, dark thoughts, some creepy chapters, sexual content, ectr

*| i would like to thank all of you who supported delusional from it's early drafts, i'm looking forward to improving my work and providing a much more detailed and improved version. 

*| if you enjoy delusional, i encourage you to follow me so you're updated with any of my messages about my stories and so you can see if i've written any sequels. i am also writing foulplay which is a bxb novel with my own characters, this is based of some characteristics of kai and adam so i do suggest you have a look at it and check it out.

*| comments encourage me to keep writing, i love to see what you guys have to say about my work - including criticism as long as its nice!

*| DO NOT COME INTO MY STORY SAYING '' CAN YOU WRITE ADAM AND MIRA? '' adam is gay, as the creators and the series itself have clearly showed and stated. sorry for all the adira shippers but it's not happening alr

IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT READ THE INTRODUCTION AND WARNINGS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU READ THAT YOU DON'T LIKE - YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE WARNINGS AND SIGNS.