authors note.

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP

hey, im kat and im the author of this book and if you've been keeping up with it you might have noticed it is very very very rarely updated, i lack inspiration and that's the only reason for it.

i know what i want to write and i know what the plot of my story is but i can never write it out. it all depends on weither or not im feeling passionate about something.

im sorry.

unfortunately ive decided that until further notice im discontinuing this book.

if i decide to pick it up one day then i will. ive just lost motivation right now.

i do write other books however, and i have a list of books that i actively update which i will lost shortly.

im not sure when chapter eight will ever be released and it could be months and for that im sorry, if you want the plot i can gladly give it to you but then you wont be able to read any fluff and i think thats pointless.

list of active books im writing

Astoria : a fred weasley fanfic about bellatrix lestranges daughter who falls in love with fred weasley.

Sod off : an unreleased draco x harry fanfic that i occasionally update.

and finally my prized possession which is what im here to tell you about.

now presenting to you an original piece, with original characters.

F O U L P L A Y

oli ~ the new student at maywater private school who is struggling to escape his past.

dante ~ a mysterious senior with piercing green eyes who all the girls swoon for.

oli accidently crosses the infamous bad boy only to realise he's not as cold as everyone thinks

____

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!!

the reason im suggesting this is becuase dante is based of Adam and will have some of his characteristics.

oli also based of Kai.

thanks!

kisses mwah mwah
kat