Chapter one: old country new school

Lee Y/Ns POV
Again with my mom moving school and finally got finished with high school and it is time for me to go to college at Global Cyber University. I'm super excited for everything except for one thing. Playboy Jeon Jungkook is going to be a bitch to me because he has always been like that. Well since middle school. Me and Jungkook used to be best friends until I had to move away and when I came back he started bullying me. But on the bright side I get to see my gay best friends Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Seokjin. So I hope I get a dorm with one of them. I continue to walk down the hallway until I ran into some one in the hallway. "Mianhe" "watch where the hell you are walking next time" deep husky voice said to me and I looked up and saw him.

 "Mianhe" "watch where the hell you are walking next time" deep husky voice said to me and I looked up and saw him

How do I describe him he so ... So bad. I just nodded and walked away from him until I felt a hand grab the back of the hoodie I was wearing and got slammed against the lockers "oww" I cried out in pain "How is your shitty life going Y/N" this voice is so familiar I look up to see Jeon Jungkook and he got tattoos since the last time I saw him.

 I just nodded and walked away from him until I felt a hand grab the back of the hoodie I was wearing and got slammed against the lockers "oww" I cried out in pain "How is your shitty life going Y/N" this voice is so familiar I look up to see Jeon...

I knew he was bad but not to this extent. "Jungkook what the hell! Why are you bullying me again? You said you stop!" "Is that the way you talk to me little girl" he then walked away with a smirk on his face after dropping his wallet and not realizing it.