ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝- Kenma x Hinata

Yeet yeet yeet it's ur homegirl releasing more chapters again. This time it's KenHina, don't worry I'll continue that bokuaka thing later, after a AkaKen chapter or something. Art above not mine, enjoy!
-kusokawa 🗑
——————————————

(This takes place before the match of  Nekoma and Karasuno in the manga, if you wish to read the match itself, the chapter is 293)

Third POV

Ah yes, Tokyo, a bustling city full of passion and dreams, inside the Land of the Rising Sun known as Japan.

There was a certain pudding head jogging early morning just after dusk. He was sent out by Kuroo to take a jog around a nearby park because he said it was beneficial for Kenma's health.

Kenma sighed as he pulled out his phone to stop the song he was playing. He then sat in a nearby bench and started fiddling around with his phone.

Kenma's POV

"Kenma!" I hear a yell as I look up and I'm met with the shining eyes of my friend, Shoyo. He starts running towards me at full speed.

"Shoyo-" I wasn't able to finish as he collapses onto me and starts hugging me very tightly.

"I haven't seen you in a long time Kenma!" He says as he let's go of me and flashes me a smile.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in a long time too Shoyo.." I say as I look away noticing this slightly romantic atmosphere we are in.

"I never thought I would be here for the nationals! Hey! Did you see my spike against Ushijima?!" He says as his arm slightly go outwards. I chuckle a bit.

"Shoyo, we were at Tokyo, remember?" I say as I look over to him. He suddenly gets flustered with embarrassment and pouts a bit.

"Oh.. sorry Kenma! I just uhh forgot, but! Let me fill you in on what happened, it was so amazing!" Shoyo said with an enthusiastic tone as his eyes shone a light amber hue.

"Uh, sure Shoyo" I agree with slight hesitation. His eyes light up as he starts talking.

"Well, what happened was like Asahi-san's spike went "fwoosh!" then it went "bam!" Into the other side but onto someone's receive, then another time Nishinoya-senpai's save was like "bang!" Kinda like Tsukishima's block. Wait, did I tell you about Tsukishima's block?! It was amazing it went "kaboOm!" On the other side!" Shoyo said complete with hand gestures and sound effects, I just chuckle a bit.

"You know, I really like it when you talk about your games, you're so interesting Shoyo." I say accidentally to which I responded by putting my hand over my mouth and blushing a bit. 'Oh god'

"Well, I like it when you talk about your games Kenma! You're so interesting and that's why I like you!" Shoyo says with a smile, oh god that smile melts my heart.

"W-Well I just like you in general, Shoyo." I say in a embarrassed way but Shoyo doesn't notice, his face lights up as he smiles even more.

He then puts his hand over my hands and cups them together then says "Aww thank you Kenma-san! I really like you too, like, a best friend! Speaking of which, do you want to be best friends Kenma?!" He says as his face lights up. I can feel my face grow redder by the second as his face inches towards me, awaiting an answer.

"U-Uh sure Shoyo, if t-that's what you want-" I say but I get cut off by Shoyo hugging while smiling. I can feel my face growing even more red.

"Really Kenma?! Oh thank you Kenma! I really really really like you as a best friend! Maybe even more....maybe super duper best friends?! But either way you're now my best friend, Kenma!" He says as he hugs me even tighter. A smile creeps up my face and I hug back. We stay in this position for a while until-

"Oi, Hinata! Get back here we have to go back to the hotel dumbass!" I hear Kageyama say in the distance, I remember Shoyo talking about him multiple times about how scary he is.

"Yeah yeah okay Kageyama-kun, wait Kenma!" He says before he gets up, I tilt my head in confusion.

He hugs me and I hug back, his lips slightly brush against my cheek, which makes me blush heavily.

"See you later then Kenma! We won't lose to you!" Shoyo says as he puts a determined smile on his face. I regain my composure.

"I'll be looking forward to it then, Shoyo." I say as I put on a condescending smirk as he smiles one last time and runs towards Kageyama.

I just keep looking at them as they walk away. I just sigh as I recollect what happened earlier.

"Oi Kenma, let's go back now." I hear Kuroo say as he walks up to me. I snap out of my thought and look up to him. I then stand up, gather my things, and start walking alongside him.

"What were you thinking back there, Kenma? You seemed to space out about something" Kuroo says, he doesn't pry his eyes off the path. I just chuckle a bit then say.

"I guess I'll continue to be hopelessly hopeful then, Shoyo." I say with a smile.
————————————-
YEET so this the Kenhina chapter Kuroossant asked for thru Messenger. Anyway my dude here is you rare bread, I will give another loaf of Kenhina later. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Word Count: 963
-kusokawa 🗑

//Updated on May 13th, 2020//