ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ-sᴀɴ - Bokuto x Akaashi (P3)

So I actually brought myself to actually write this after procrastinating days on end about this and delaying it further with chapters lol. Here is the last part to the ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ-sᴀɴ saga and honestly this was supposed to be another pic but I swear omfg this looks amazing, and I saw it, and suddenly I got inspiration. Mind you this has some manga spoilers. Actually this whole chapter is a manga spoiler to chapter 380 and beyond. This takes place before the MSBY Jackals vs Schweiden Adlers match (this kinda takes place a few months before I guess, around Bokuto's birthday, which is in September 20) Art above is not mine, enjoy.
-kusokawa🗑
——————————————
Akaashi's POV

"I'm home" I heard Bokuto-san say as he removes his shoes. I lit the candle up on the cake as the warm ambient light fills the room. I turn to him and his face looks excited and surprised as I smile a bit.

He hurries over and hugs me as I put the lighter down. He then looks at me with stars in his eyes as he smiles brightly. "Akaashi! You shouldn't have!" He says as he looks at the cake with pure happiness in his eyes. (Just noticed how Bokuto is gonna be so darn adorable in this chapter. Aight, buckle up folks)

"It's your birthday, Bokuto-san, Happy Birthday!" I say with enthusiasm as I go over to the cake. Bokuto-san then goes infront of it and blows the candle out.

"So, did you make your wish?" I asked as I was getting the knife from the kitchen to cut the cake.

"It's a secreeeeeet!" Bokuto-san says as he sits down slightly blushing. Huh, I wonder why. I just shake off the thought and chuckle.

"Okay okay Bokuto-san, if you don't want to tell me then fine, let's have cake" I say as I walk over with two plates and put them down. I then remove the candle and start cutting the cake, as Bokuto-san's eyes stare in anticipation.

I then slide the cake onto the plate and put it down. I got a slice for myself and sat down.

"Itadakimasu!" Me and Bokuto-san said in unison. I took a bite and glance at Bokuto-san, he's smiling while chomping down on the cake slice. I resume back to eating. Me and Bokuto-san have lived together since I graduated from university. We've been dating for a while now too, though we've never gone all the way.

I glance back at Bokuto-san and see him staring at me with his hand placed on his cheek. "Uhh Bokuto-sanwhat's wrong?" I saw as I tilt my head a bit. He then stopped staring and glanced away, blushing. I just flash him a confused look as I continue eating.

'He's been acting weird.' I thought as I finish my cake slice and stand up to wash the plate. I hear Bokuto-san get up and go to the bedroom, presumably to take a shower. I go pick up his plate to wash it.

I finish washing the plates and go to the bedroom to change my shirt. I go inside and shut the door behind me. I lift my shirt up my head and toss it inside the laundry basket. 'I really need to do laundry.' I thought as I rummaged through the closet for a shirt.

Not knowing that Bokuto-san came out of the bathroom, he wolf whistled at me. I just sigh and pick out a slightly oversized shirt and put it on. I then hear the door close as I hear the shower in the bathroom turn on.

I then lie down on the bed and take my pocket book I've been reading and opened it on the bookmarked page. I continue reading where I left off until I hear the bathroom door click and Bokuto-san come out of the bathroom.

"Ah-ka-SHIIIII!" He yells as he collapses onto the bed hugging me. I find it quite cute when he's like this. I hug him back as I lay my head on his wet hair. A few minutes goes by, I continue reading as he tells me about his day at practice.