𝓔𝓬𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝔂 - Akaashi x Kenma

*breathes* homegirl is back at it again with the chapters. This time Akaashi is slightly flirty so don't be surprised if he starts making moves. This chapter was inspired by this lovely post above. Kenma will be slightly top here but this will mostly be Akaashi being a slight flirt. Enjoy this chapter.
(Next chapter will be the last part to the bokuto-san series)
-kusokawa 🗑
——————————————————
Kenma's POV

'Oh god why did I agree to this' I thought as I approach the laser tag place with Shoyo and Kuroo. You see, Bokuto bought tickets for a round of laser tag, and Kuroo agreed.

'Oh well Atleast I have some coffee to keep me energized' I thought as I sit down and start sipping my coffee. After a few minutes of chit chat I sip my coffee once again.

"Oh Kenma look! It's Bokuto-san!" Shoyo says as he points excitedly at him. I continue sipping my coffee as I turn my head. I almost spit out my coffee.

There, before me, was Akaashi in a black turtleneck with some tight jeans. He also had a drink in his hand and had slightly messy hair. I cough violently as Kuroo notices and chuckles.

"Kenma Kenma! Don't mind!" Kuroo says as he pats my back with a shit-eating grin on. He is the only one who knows I had taken a liking to Akaashi.

I glare at Kuroo with a flustered face as I sip my coffee turning the other way. I see Shoyo running towards Bokuto. I see a side from Akaashi and Bokuto they have Konoha with them. (Konoha: *reads script*wait why am I here?! Me: uRasAi)

Kuroo and Bokuto make eye contact and -"Bro" "Brooo" "BROOOO" "BRROOOO!" They then run towards eachother and hug like the "bros" they are.

I hear Akaashi laugh a bit. Oh how that angelic laugh rings throughout my ears, it makes my heart melt. I see Akaashi walk towards me and I regain my composure with my usual face and take out my phone.

"Hey Kenma, I didn't think you would go" Akaashi says with a monotone voice as always. I look up and meet his blue eyes. (I had to research it)

"Well, Kuroo forced me I guess" I say with a bored tone. Akaashi sips on his coffee as he side eyes Bokuto. I look up and admire his features a bit as I look down back at my phone.

"Anyways, we should probably go inside now" Kuroo says as he looks at me and winks. I show a disgusted face as Akaashi chuckles a bit.

We go inside and wait for the ongoing game to finish. Once the players walked out we strapped on these sensors. I was on the team of Kuroo and Shoyo. We were the red team while Akaashi's team was blue. I feel him put his hand on my shoulder and shoots me a smile.

"Good luck Kenma, I won't go easy on you." He says as the smile turns into a smirk. He walks away as I am left there flustered as ever. I regain my composure as I enter the dimly lit area with my gun.

A few minutes of back and forth base shooting Kuroo gets tagged 3 times and is out of the game. Me and Shoyo devised a plan to flank them from behind using Shoyo as a decoy with his immense speed.

I get behind their base undetected and then I signal Shoyo and he starts running at full speed towards their base. They fire at Shoyo but none of them managed to hit him. I then start taking out Konoha and tag him 3 times and now he's out. I then run for it as I signal Shoyo to run.

I then concocted another plan with Shoyo. I sit in a control tower shooting from below and he shoots in another control tower. Shoyo then tags Bokuto 3 times and he's out too.

"Kenma! Make a run for it! I'll take down Akaashi-san" he says as he looks at me in panic as lasers zoom past him. I glance back one more time as he tags Akaashi 2 times.

I then make a run for it but I got tagged 2 times. 'Crap, I'm almost out.' I thought as I zoom up the stairs of a control tower. I then hide behind a section of the wall. I hear footsteps growing closer.

I then stand up and point my gun towards Akaashi as I inch closer to the boy.

(Reading the script I realize that Akaashi and Kenma have WAYYYY too much sexual tension)

"Any last words, Akaashi?" I say with a condescending smirk on my face. He returns the gesture and laughs a bit.

"This." He says as he inches closer to me, and before I could react he connects his lips to mine and closes his eyes. I freeze up in shock.

Holy shit. I'm kissing Akaashi.

I kiss back and then I feel him smile as he points a gun to my sensor, but I noticed it and shot first. We then pull away with fireworks in our eyes.

An awkward silence then fills the air until we hear from a speaker above us.

"RED TEAM WINS!"

Me and Akaashi start laughing until we started crying a bit. I wipe the tears off my eyes and then look up to him. He then let's a chuckle slip past him.

"Damn, I really thought that would work" Akaashi says with a sly smirk on his face. I then laugh a bit returning another sly smirk.

"You can win over my dead body" I say nonchalantly. He then inches closer to me and puts his hand on my chin making me look up at his eyes. He then kisses me with more passion this time, I return it and it turns into a slight make out session for maybe 3 minutes.

"Where are they? They might be lost" I hear Bokuto say. Me and Akaashi then pull away, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. We then regain composure and put on our usual poker faces with some slight snickering.

"Ah Kenma! There you are! Why did you guys take a long time to go outside?" Shoyo says as we approach where they were. I just take out my phone and flash my flashlight pretending I don't see anything.

"Oh hi Shoyo, I got a little tired. I managed to get Akaashi, he dragged me down the control tower." I say as I turn off my phone light and put it in my pocket.

//timeskip to after they pack up and leave brought to you by ushijima's laugh//

We now finish packing up and now we are heading home. Shoyo decides to bike home alone and went on ahead. I wave goodbye to him and sigh tiredly as I take out my phone.

"Aight, so let's go now, I'm tired." Konoha says in a slightly annoyed but tired voice. I continue to fiddle around with my phone as I walk with Kuroo. Akaashi shoots me a smile and a wink as I avert my eyes from him. I continue to walk with Kuroo. The silence that filled the air was now broken by Kuroo.

"So, why did you take so long in the laser tag arena with Akaashi?" He says with the same shit-eating grin he had earlier. I just chuckle slightly as my fingers trace my lips to where his lips once were.

"Got a little taste of ecstasy." I say with a smile on my face.
——————————————————
*breathes* THIS TOOK SO LONG MY GOD- I'm sorry if it took 5 days gomen gomen. I changed the title 7 times and procrastinated for 3 days. I wanted to finish writing this now because my mind is starting to imagine some very hoey actions for Akaashi to do to Kenma- and I ain't doing that shit. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll release the last part to the Bokuto-san series. Also sadly there will be no second part to the KenHina chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Word count: 1375
-kusokawa 🗑

//Updated on May 18th, 2020//