꧁Tadashi꧂ - Tsukishima x Yamaguchi (sOngfiC)

Ah yes here we go, a tsukiyama fanfic, this was originally supposed to be a smut fic but my other braincell had to step in and say not today because they were in a bus so yea, that's happened, instead of sleeping yesterday I stared at the ceiling and suddenly the whole plot unfolded so here's my bread yall, kinda winged it here. Enjoy this bread (play the song, it's Animals by Neon Trees, also Art not mine, enjoy!)
-kusokawa 🗑
——————————————-
Third POV

Here we go again
I kinda wanna be more than friends

"Tsukki, what are you listening to?" Yamaguchi said as he glances to Tsukishima. Tsukishima side eyes Yamaguchi as he sighs.

"Misery." "Tsukki that's not nice, what are you really listening to?" Tsukishima sighs once more, fully facing Yamaguchi who is next to him on the bus seat.

"...Animals by Neon Trees." Tsukishima says as he glances back out the window. Yamaguchi tilts his head in confusion but decides not to judge and returns to reading his book.

So take it easy on me
I'm afraid you're never satisfied

"Wanna listen with me?" Tsukishima says as he holds up an earbud to Yamaguchi. He looks at him with a surprised face but gladly takes the earbud as the music flows into their ears.

Here we go again
We're sick like animals

Yamaguchi opens his book once more as he continues to listen to the song. Unbeknownst to him, Tsukishima was actually sneaking glances at him, though less obvious unlike some freak duo.

We play pretend
You're just a cannibal

Yamaguchi was slightly surprised at the song genre. "Tsukki, I didn't know you liked pop rock music" Tsukishima snaps his neck towards Yamaguchi, this caught Hinata's attention unfortunately.

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki!"

And I'm afraid I won't get out alive
No, I won't sleep tonight
Oh, oh
I want some more

"Woah Tsukishima likes pop music?!? That's so cool! I like pop music too!" Hinata says with enthusiasm as he leans over the bus seat, placing his head in ontop of it.

"No one asked." Tsukishima says with an annoyed expression, Yamaguchi chuckles a bit, making Tsukishima's heart melt a bit, though it didn't show on his face.

Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight

"So salty, Saltyshima! Stingyshima!" Hinata says in an annoyed manner as he sulks back to his seat.

"Tsukki this song is a bit romantic, never knew you liked this" Yamagchi says with a whisper, his warm breath brush against my cheek.

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?

"I like the tune of it, not the "romantic" lyrics" Tsukishima says as he glances back out of the window. Yamaguchi just shrugs and goes back to reading his book.

What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight

Tsukishima keeps sneaking glances at Yamaguchi, still keeping a bored look on his face. Though he may never admit it, he has taken quite a liking to the boy.