Hype House

After that whole conversation, me and Pyper went to bed. The next morning I woke up at about 8:00 am and made crepes for everyone. They all came down at 10:00. We ate together then Bryce says " We are still going to the Hype House today right?" " Ya, we will leave at noon." said Griffin. I went upstairs and took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup and got dressed.

 I went upstairs and took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup and got dressed

Then I went to get Pyper ready. she wanted to wear a pink sundress. we went downstairs and waited for the guys to come down. I decided to make a tik tok.

Pyper was just messing around in the background it was cute so I posted it. I put my phone down to play with Pyper a little when I looked at my phone again I had about 100k likes and 1 million followers. "Well damn." I said. "Watch your mouth." Bryce said. "You are telling me to watch my mouth?" I said with a little chuckle. "Whatever. We are leaving in 10 minutes." Bryce said. "Got it." I said.

"Let's goooo!" Griffin yelled. "Coming." We all said. We got in the car and we blasted music. We got out and went to knock on the door. Thomas came and opened the door. We got inside and instantly got bombarded by Alex and his camera saying. "This is Rachel. We have a surprise for you." He laughed. That's when I knew I wasn't safe, he led me to his and Kovurs room. 

"Alexa, intruder alert." he said. My face dropped. " You have violated the virgin code." Alexa said. "Bruh how tho." I said." Now you see me. Now you don't. Prepare to die." Alexa said. "Wait wha-" I was cut off by 2 people walking out of the bathroom with paintball guns. I frantically start scanning the room for something to protect me. I was cut out of my scanning session by someone jumping in front of me. "Got you!" The person said. just then I kicked them in the stomach. they fell to the floor in pain. "omg are you ok, I'm so sorry." "It's ok. I'm fine." They said in obvious pain. Then I realized who I kicked. I had just kicked Nick Austin.

 "No your not Nick now let me help you up." I got him up on Alex and Kovurs bed. "Lift up your shirt." I said he did. It wasn't hospital bad but be would have a bruise. "Do you feel like you are going to puke?" I asked. "Kinda." Nick replied. "Does it hurt to move at all?" I asked. "No, but can I go to my own room?" He asked. "Yes, but let me help you." I said.

 I took him to his room and laid him on his bed. "Now no video games, if you have to throw up text me or tell someone. Got it." I said. "No video games seriously?" He wined. "You heard me now I will get you some medicine and water." I said leaving the room. I went downstairs and got a glass of water and asked Thomas where the medicine was. 

"Why do you need it?" He asked handing me Advil. "I kicked Nick and making sure he is okay." I said and walked off. I got to Nick's room and walked in. He wasn't in there so I went to the bathroom and heard him puking. I went in there and sat with him. Out of nowhere, he said. "Rachel can I talk to you?" " of course you can Nick." I say.

A/N Hey beautiful's let me know what you think about this chapter and what do you think Nick will say? Also what other Tik Tokers should I add? Have an amazing day babes ❤️