Happy Birthday

The person that opened that door made my heart sink and I started to cry as I walked closer to her. My old softball coach AKA my support system. I was ugly crying I have not seen her in almost 3 years because she moved to LA for coaching. "I missed you so much, Rachel." She said starting to tear up too. "Missed you too" I said. We just sat there in that hug for 5 minutes. 

We talked for 45 minutes then I remembered why I came. "Oh, yea do you want to see my new car?" I asked everyone. "Yes!" Jeffrey and Justin jumped up first. I got my camera out and we walked outside. "No fucking way Griffin got this as your car." Tony said. " No David Dobrick got me the car." I said with a slight giggle. "I call shotgun!" Ondreaz said as he proceeded to get into my car. I went and got into the driver's seat after me Tony and Nick got in. we all went for a drive and then I did that with everyone that wanted to go. That took like an hour and a half. 

 We stayed there and relaxed for a while. Then someone I have never seen before came into the room and just glared at me. Then I said "Hello my name is Rachel. If you don't mind me asking who are you?" "I'm Darianka. Why are you here anyway." she sais with sass dodging my hand for a handshake. "Oh, I'm Jeffrey and Justin's sister." "Oh, that's you. Anyway, I'm going to be in my room." She said while rolling her eyes. 

I walked back to the couch next to Quinton and laid my head on him. We were just talking when Thomas said "Let's go swimming." "sure but we have to go home to get things to swim." Bryce said. We got up and got into the cars. I went into my room and got a text from Tony.

Helicopter🚁

 Helicopter🚁: Everyone was wondering if you would spend the night tonight?

Yea I will spend the night: Rachet

Helicopter🚁: Ok I will let everyone know. 

I got changed into this swimsuit.

With this over it

And packed some sweatpants and necessitys since I was staying the night

And packed some sweatpants and necessitys since I was staying the night. I went back downstairs "Hey dad." I said while entering the kitchen. "Yes, daughter." "I'm staying the night at the Hype house if that's okay." I went and grabbed a red bull as I was saying that. "Yea just make sure you come home before noon for your birthday." He said and hugged me. I went to my car and got in and started the drive there. 

I got to the Hype House and saw Ryland, Nick and Tony. I parked and got out. tony came running up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm so glad you decided to spend the night I would have been boring without you." "I don't believe that the Hype House could be boring." I said as we were walking inside. 

We went up to the pool and I saw Charli and Dixie. They both came up to me and gave me a hug. "So since you are staying the night I have to talk to you about something, and it's about your brothers." Charli said while blushing.

A/N sorry it too me so long to post. anyway thank you for 2.6k reads ❤️  Have an amazing Day/night love you all.