Adoption!?

Hello my name is Rachel. Today was a normal Friday. Go to school come home and do homework all that good stuff. But something unexpected happened when I got home. There was a lady there with my little sister. When I walked through the door she looked at me and smiled. 

"Hello, my name is miss Davis." she said. "Hi?" I said. "We have your brothers and sister and your suitcases packed you ready?" miss Davis said. "What wha-" just then my brothers came in. "Shit." they both said. I was so confused, then my dad said." Rachel me and your mother have decided to put you and your siblings up for adoption." my jaw dropped. 

"You're kidding right." I said " no honey now we have a flight to catch so come on." miss Davis said. I felt anger sadness regret build up in me I ran out the door and into the van that was parked out side. my brothers ran after me." Rachel wait, calm down." said Justin 

"calm down, calm down," I felt my anger rise." you can't tell me to calm down!" I said. I started crying. I looked at my parents, the had remorse in their eyes. They said good bye to all four of us and went back inside. 

Miss Davis said " we are going to LA there are people waiting to adopt you there." After a long car ride we got to the San Antonio airport and boarded the flight. I did not sleep the 5 hour flight. all I could think about was who was going to adopt us, will we be separated. Those thoughts just stayed in my mind until we landed.

we got out luggage and got into another van and went to the adoption center. It was large but I did not care. Pyper was mesmerized by how big it was. then Jeffrey and Justin said "damn this I big."(that's what she said. sorry I'm immature) 

"You guys are the oldest to be good role model for the kids while you are here." We nodded our head yes. We unloaded and meet some of the staff there. Every one was so nice. We got showed to our room for the night and it was about 8:45 pm so we went and got ready for bed. Pyper passed out on me and her bed. The boys were texting people what happened. 

Then I got a call....

A/N sorry if this is bad this is my first story. any way leave suggestions down below I will try and fit all of them into my story. Also thanks for giving it a try<3