Wait

Griffins POV

We got to the bathroom and Bryce said. "Bro I think that Kio and Quinton are about to fight." "Wait, why. I thought they were close?" I said majorly confused. "Ya me too but they are text-fighting right now," he paused and took a breath, "Over Rachel." I looked at him in shock. Were they really fighting over my daughter? "How do you know, and why?" "Well, Kio and Quinton were talking about Rachel and Pyper. Then Kio said and I quote I'm going to make that girl mine and I don't care about Olivia." Bryce said. "Then Quinton threatened to tell you and Olivia and Kio got really defensive and shit. now Quinton is trying to ignore him and not engage but he really cares about her. Also, don't tell him I told you this but he wants to ask her out when we go to Texas." Bryce said. I stood there in silence comprehending what he just told me. "Oh well thank you for telling me. I give Quinton my full permission to ask her out, and we should probably get back to the table." I said walking out of the bathroom.

Rachel's POV   

My dad and Bryce walked out of the bathroom and they both looked stunned. I continued to talk to Nick, Tony, Ondreaz, and Charli. We all finished dinner and went back to the Hype House or the Sway House. 

When we got home it was 9:45 so I put Pyper to bed and got ready for bed too. I wore some Nike pros and a Hype House hoodie that I got from Charli. 

I was in my room watching Tik Toks when Bryce came running into my room and picked me up like a sack of potatoes. (I don't know how else to describe it😂)He brought me to the living room and threw me on a couch. next to my dad and Quinton. "Wth was that for?" I questioned. "Watch your mouth." My dad said. "Sorry but seriously what was that for?" I said. "MOVIE NIGHT!" Josh and Bryce screamed which made me giggle a little. We watched all of the 'Back To The Futures'. I fell asleep on Quinton about halfway through. 

Next thing I know I was being carried by someone I open my eyes a tiny bit and see Quinton tucking me into my bed. He looks back at me and I close my eyes quickly. I hear a little laugh come from him which made me smile. "I know you're awake." he said. "No, I'm not." I say with a little giggle. I open my eyes to see him walking towards me. He lays next to me and cuddles me. I got butterflies in my stomach when he did this. I quickly fell asleep. the next morning I woke up to the sound of people taking pictures. 

I open my eyes and see Nessa Mads and Quinton taking pictures of me and Quinton. When they see me awake the girls start to giggle. "Good morning y'all." I say still tired. "Good morning beautiful." Quinton says making me blush. "Oooo I saw someone blushhhh." Mads says giggling. Then my phone goes off

              qgriggss