Texas

The next morning I wake up to Kio and Pyper Jumping on my bed. "GET UP NOW!" Kio screamed. I got up and looked around my room, I saw Quinton getting up and Jaden still passed out on my swing. "Pyper go wake up Jaden." I say. She goes up to Jaden and sits on him and farts. We all start dying of laughter. 

Then I head into the shower. After I got out I threw on this outfit.

I only put on mascara and put my hair in a messy bun

I only put on mascara and put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs and hear Nick Bean talking to someone. I went to the kitchen and saw him. He was talking to his camera. "Hey Rachel." he said."Hey Bean." I say he laughs. "Where are all the guys?" I ask. "Upstairs getting ready oh ya that reminds me I have a few surprises for you guys." he says. "Knowing you they won't be good ones. " I say with a little giggle.

 He then proceeds to take out a box that's wrapped in black wrapping paper and gives it to me. "You might want it." He says with a smile on his face. I hesitate a little before opening the box. It was a camera with a tripod and vlogging attachments. I let out a squeal and give Nick a hug. "Thank you so so so much, I love it." I say still hugging him. "No problem. Let me help you set it up." We set the camera up and create a youtube channel for me. All the guys then come downstairs. Nick is fidgeting with his camera trying to get a good angle. I take it out of his hands and point it at him and the guys. "Thank you. So, guys, I have a surprise for you." Nick says. "Oh no."Bryce says with a little chuckle. "So you are going to Texas right, and you wanted to take a road trip in a car. Well, I bought you a car!" All of our jaws drop. "I wanna see it!" Josh yells. We all run outside and see a 1992 Honda Civic. 

"You can call me A David Dobrik wannabe." Nick said smiling. "Oh, I did not know that you were Alex Warren?" I say. We all started dying laughing. The guys then start to try to do skateboard tricks on and off the car. "Ant can you hold the camera real quick?" I ask. He grabs the camera and i grab the board from Quinton. "Be careful please." My dad says. "I will." I say and get on the car. I do a hardflip (for you who don't know this is a hardflip)

After I land I skate off the hood of the car. I could tell that my dad was scared for me. I grabbed the camera from Antony and pointed it back at the boys. "Anyway you should get going it is 11:30 after all." Nick said. We nodded and went to get our bags. 

I got mine and Pypers and waited for the boys. They all came down and we had to use 2 cars. My dad, Quinton, Pyper, and me in one then Josh, Jaden, Bryce, Anthony, and Kio in the other. We had a 20 hour and 29-minute drive to get to Dallas. 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO DALLAS

Quinton POV

We were pulling up to the house and I noticed that Rachel was asleep. I picked her up and took her to Griffin, Pyper, and her room. I put her on the bed and left. I said hi to everyone else and went to me and Jaden's room.

Rachel POV

I woke up in my room and no one was there. I look at the time and it is 10:00. I lay back down and close my eyes. I wake up to Taylor, Nate, Jaden, and Kellianne screaming. They scared me and I punched the closest person to me, which was Taylor. "ow fuck you hit hard." he said. "I'm so sorry are you ok." I ask now fully awake. "Nice to meet you too." He said laughing. "Nice to meet you." I said. They walked out of my room and I got ready for the day. I did my hair like this and I wore.

I did light makeup and went downstairs to eat

"You really need to stop punching people." Kio said with a little chuckle. "I know." I say. My phone started vibrating. I took a look at it and it was Cassie. I answered and she said "ok spill who was the post about." "OK let me go to my room." I went to my room and said. "Well it might be about Quin but before you say anything or freak out he is a friend of mine and doesn't like me." "Yayyyyy also you don't know that." she said with a wink. After that we talked for about an hour then she had to go.

I went back downstairs and saw Bryce filming so I went up to him. "Hello people." I said. "Hey, Rachel." He said. Kellianne then said that there were a bunch of fans outside at the gate. We all went out and a lot of girls had white claws and handing them out. We talked to a lot of people for about an hour and we went back inside. I wanted to go to the pool so I put on my swimsuit on.

 I wanted to go to the pool so I put on my swimsuit on

I grabbed a towel and went to the pool. I was relaxing in the pool when I hear someone call my name.