New House?

SKIP TIME TO WHEN THEY GO HOME

Today we had to get up at the buttcrack of dawn so we could get home kinda early. We all got into the cars and started to drive. About halfway we stopped to get gas. I decided to do a TikTok because why the hell not.

I captioned it 'Lil TikTok stop at a random gas station'. After I posted it I went inside to use the restroom and get some snacks. I got some chips and a lot of candy. I paid and got back in the car.

About 5 minutes later my dad and Pyper got back into the car, We just have to wait for Quinton. We waited for about 10 more minutes. I was scrolling through TikTok when I came across a video from Quinton. He was dancing in the bathroom. I commented saying 'hurry up I want to get home and you are in the bathroom dancing'. 

Once he got in the car I got my AirPods out and put on Netflix. I soon fell asleep. 

When I woke up we were pulling up to this big ass hotel. "Good afternoon bubs, we were told to stop at the new Hype House so we did." Quinton said. "Wait this is the new Hype House?" I said amazed. I got out of the car and stood there admiring the house. 

Someone then jumps on my back and I fell down on them. It was Justin. We both start laughing. "How was your trip." He asked "It was great." I replied with a big smile. "I can tell, anyway let me show you around." Justin said as I followed him inside.

Justin showed me around the house and all that a can say is wow. We went and hung out with everybody by the pool. We were there for 2 hours. Talking and hanging out. We went back to the Sway house and I immediately got in the shower. After that, I put on one of Quinton's hoodies. I went into Pypers room and said goodnight. I went back into my room and watched some youtube then fell asleep

A/N sorry this was mainly a filler chapter but I will be uploading more anyway thank you for 1k reads love you all 😘